JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is astounding how stupid the idiot Inslee and the turd are. All their petty stunt has done is bring in thousands if not millions of "hicap" magazines and built the foundation of a new black market.

And it won't stop a single loony from committing the next murder spree.

Bah!
All totally correct. These assclown, anti-2A politicians have a serious disease. It's called HUAS...

HeadUpAssSyndrome.jpg

Copper jacket called it a mag Scheme because basically what they did in California is the same thing they said you could keep the mags you had but then they later on said oh we change your mind and took them all away.

Exactly. Intuitively there has to be less over time if you can't purchase more.
I was thinking that people would just bring in even more mags... surreptitiously of course. It's what happens whenever the gub'mint bans something.

People can, and in all likelihood will, just head across the border to OR or ID and buy some "contraband" mags and drive back home with them. Too easy!
It's not like one must go to an FFL, fill out a 4473, get a BGC, wait 10 days, then come back and pick 'em up to get a few more magazines in their stash.
Furthermore, I sincerely doubt that brick-n-mortar retailers (online retailers will be different, obviously) will be asking to see people's driver's licenses.
And you can phuq'n forget that during private sales of mags, parties will be asking stupid questions about state residency prior to mags trading hands.
Regarding coming back over the border, it's not like there's going to be checkpoints staffed by jack-booted AFT agents just waiting to bust scofflaws.

In the end there's always been an "under the radar" market / black market for these kinds of things, and these sorts of bans do nothing to stem the flow.
In fact, I would argue that they serve to increase the number of "contraband" items over time.

Last Edited:
Like any ban, they are not worried about sales prior to it taking effect. The ban effectively freezes the magazine count in place on July 1st. If there were 1 million magazines in Washington on July 1st, 2022, there will be <1 million magazines in Washington on July 1st, 2023.
There is no effective way for them to stop new magazines from coming into the state. People just need to take a trip out of state to Oregon or Idaho which would allow them.to buy all sorts of magazines . There's no border check or any other mechanism to enforce this ban. If you have sympathetic relatives in a free state, they could mail you anything you want. The only limiting factors to this would be:
1. Are you fed up enough with these infringements to say "Eff 'em! I'll do as I please."
2. How stupid you are.

Case in point Back in my PRK days, a Cabela's opened up just over the Nevada border. They were quite content to sell anyone magazines. Leaving the store, you would see the garbage cans were stuffed with the packaging for the magazines (aka "evidence of your purchase") Crossing the border into California you will stop at the Ag check where you will be met by a bored fellow asking if you were bringing firewood or produce into California. You would politely reply "No." and be sent on your way.
Now I'll point out that there aren't even Ag check stations coming into Washington so where will you get stopped?
So the big question for whether you would get busted or not is: What are you going to do next?
A: Comply
B: Buy mags out of state, keep your mouth shut and enjoy shooting with your new mags.
Or
C: Buy mags out of state and set up a "Magazines For Sale!" stand in your driveway July 1st

Of course, you have plenty of time to buy everything you need before this onerous and unconstitutional bill goes into effect but how can you replace mags that wear out, get lost or get stolen?

Copper jacket called it a mag Scheme because basically what they did in California is the same thing they said you could keep the mags you had but then they later on said oh we change your mind and took them all away.

That video left a whole bunch out
The grandfathered mag ban went into effect in 2000. The PRK passed a law 16 years later saying "Give them up" by 2019, but that got stopped in 2019 and additionally they ended up with Freedom Week which brought in millions of magazines plus it de facto legalized every magazine that was snuck into the state since the ban went into effect. Its now waiting to go to the Supreme Court
They haven't taken anything from anyone.

I'm a FFL/SOT. I placed a very large magazine order after reaching out to regulars, right after the legislation passed. Since then I've placed more orders for folks wanting to stay on the right side of the law. Every day it strikes me that these buyers, just like the posters here, aren't the problem. Like law abiding citizens typically do, whether they agree with a law or not, they stay within it. I was set up at the gunshow in Centralia last weekend and we sold quite a few high capacity mags to folks wanting to get them before the deadline. Again, not the type of folks anyone has to worry about. They aren't hard for criminals to get, and there are certainly plenty in circulation, and more being made and distributed in most states daily. What kind of logic does it take to believe that criminals won't have all of the high capacity magazines they want anyway?!? Another ridiculous law, slowly chipping away at our rights.

@2A Patriot LLC Where's your shop located? I prefer to patronize local brick-n-mortar stores before shopping online.
Are you a hard goods shop, or just firearms training outfit?
TIA.

@2A Patriot LLC Where's your shop located? I prefer to patronize local brick-n-mortar stores before shopping online.
Are you a hard goods shop, or just firearms training outfit?
TIA.
We are just outside of Kennewick, in south central WA. On special orders I'm 5-7.5% over dealer cost. I'm an SOT also, and save folks a lot of money of suppressors. I appreciate you asking. Our list of loyal customers is growing. We strive to provide incredible customer service.

We are just outside of Kennewick, in south central WA. On special orders I'm 5-7.5% over dealer cost. I'm an SOT also, and save folks a lot of money of suppressors. I appreciate you asking. Our list of loyal customers is growing. We strive to provide incredible customer service.
I live in Kennewick (see my location under my avatar pic). Where is your shop?

I got lucky with an order from Sig. When I saw no movement on my order I got worried, did a chat online and the fellow stated that their corporate lawyers advised to stop orders to Wa at the close of business 6/17. He asked for the date of order and the number and low and behold I got in before the close of business. Real nice guy even had a quote from the Doors, of course I had to reply with the next line which we both got a smile out of :) He gave me a tracking number and I saw the order status change in my account.

We don't have a website, Facebook page only. We keep a good stock of firearms and silencers and can have most firearms in two days.
Oopsie! I'm sorry. I thought this was your site. Same name...

I don't do social media (other than only NWFA), so I can't see your page unless it's posted for me.
Farcebook wants me to create an account to see your page. Not gonna happen... :s0002:

Oopsie! I'm sorry. I thought this was your site. Same name...

I don't do social media (other than only NWFA), so I can't see your page unless it's posted for me.
Farcebook wants me to create an account to see your page. Not gonna happen... :s0002:
We aren't very active on FB, I was just pointing out that you were obviously looking at the wrong website. My wife and I also own Pacific Coast Construction Group, Inc. If you've been to a Parade of Homes, you have probably seen our homes. We also built the first net zero winery in WA, in our area, as well as the large winery estate home. The gun business is a very serious sideline. Because it's not needed to make a living, I can save our long list of regular customers a substantial amount of money on their firearms and accessories. I beleive I gave you our email address. Feel free to contact us if we can help you in any way.

We aren't very active on FB, I was just pointing out that you were obviously looking at the wrong website. My wife and I also own Pacific Coast Construction Group, Inc. If you've been to a Parade of Homes, you have probably seen our homes. We also built the first net zero winery in WA, in our area, as well as the large winery estate home. The gun business is a very serious sideline. Because it's not needed to make a living, I can save our long list of regular customers a substantial amount of money on their firearms and accessories. I beleive I gave you our email address. Feel free to contact us if we can help you in any way.
Now that you mention Pacific Coast Construction Group, I do recall that name and that you gave me your info some months ago.
Good to see you back on the board, and to know more about your gun business. Thanks again!

ETA:
I just went back to look in my PMs, and indeed, I still have your contact info from last July 31st. Nice to see you again, JK.

I'm a FFL/SOT. I placed a very large magazine order after reaching out to regulars, right after the legislation passed. Since then I've placed more orders for folks wanting to stay on the right side of the law. Every day it strikes me that these buyers, just like the posters here, aren't the problem. Like law abiding citizens typically do, whether they agree with a law or not, they stay within it. I was set up at the gunshow in Centralia last weekend and we sold quite a few high capacity mags to folks wanting to get them before the deadline. Again, not the type of folks anyone has to worry about. They aren't hard for criminals to get, and there are certainly plenty in circulation, and more being made and distributed in most states daily. What kind of logic does it take to believe that criminals won't have all of the high capacity magazines they want anyway?!? Another ridiculous law, slowly chipping away at our rights.
Are you still able to order magazines as of now? Jan 2024.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top