JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Mossberg shockwave as an impulse buy ($255 bucks incl. shipping), figure to add a red or green laser (or light) . I'm not a big fan of "bolted on" look, and probably snag-prone accessories out there....
...so, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a manufacturer that makes a laser or lite that simply replaces the standard screw on mag-tube cap.

I guess I could start a project and try drilling the cap and jamming a 9mm bore-sight cartridge in the hole. :confused:

I bought a Mossberg shockwave as an impulse buy ($255 bucks incl. shipping), figure to add a red or green laser (or light) . I'm not a big fan of "bolted on" look, and probably snag-prone accessories out there....
...so, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a manufacturer that makes a laser or lite that simply replaces the standard screw on mag-tube cap.

I guess I could start a project and try drilling the cap and jamming a 9mm bore-sight cartridge in the hole. :confused:
There is one but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere and I have no idea if it works on the 410.

FM Products Shotgun Laser.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top