JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just like the title says. This is the thread to show off your new purchases, builds, and gather ideas. I`ll be starting it off with my latest, SAA SA15 I scored for $600 OTD used from SAA Saturday afternoon. Some of you may recognize it from TFB, it was yesterday`s POTD (which makes me very happy). It`s obvious someone was playing with RIT dye and ended up making it Jacksonville Jags Blue. Still, I like that it`s been dubbed "The Makita M4". The sharper-eyed observers (or those looking to oust me as a fake, egads!) may also notice the differences between TFB`s photo and the ones I am now uploading. To explain those discrepancies I was playing around in some photo-editing stuff. The plan now is to install either a Free-floated rail system gifted from a friend or B5 keymods as well as B5`s SOPMOD butt and a 1-4X scope in my Burris PEPR mount. I`d also like to replace the barrel with a 16-inch match grade 1:8 with a Wylde chamber. I`d have sent some better photos to TFB but I couldn`t keep my hands steady in the rain.

Uj1bl2k.jpg ZfjZMUu.jpg Jd9ZaNw.jpg ecuqUKT.jpg JcSKJUv.jpg GP8zL9E.jpg

Uj1bl2k.jpg

ZfjZMUu.jpg

Jd9ZaNw.jpg

ecuqUKT.jpg

JcSKJUv.jpg

GP8zL9E.jpg

That's an interesting looko_O.
These are all I got so far. Top to bottom. 450 Bushmaster up on Anderson lower, AR10 PSA put together, MP15 sport with other stuff on it, an imposter:D, 20" 223 Wylde I pieced together with a bunch of parts off the net. I wonder if Rit would hold up on a SS barrel?

dc306c57-602f-44d3-8a6e-cb78d31c237e_zpslkhus4xl.jpg

I don't have photos (readily available) of all my AR's, but here's a few.

My 6.8SPC "Hunter" AR (full length)
image.jpeg

My (current) primary go-to AR (middy-5.56)
image.jpeg

One of several "vanilla" M4 types (for my domestic troops), some are middy's, some are carbines.
image.jpeg

I have a "slab-side" Colt AR15A2 Sporter-II with A1 rear sights (from the factory) I bought back in '87.

I have 3 80% lowers I have yet to machine out, but one will be an SBR, and the other two will be pistols (at first).

So.... at least I'm not as bad as Iron Monster... LOL

Last Edited:
Here is one that I built 458 socom North Tec Def upper and lower I made the handguard and buffer tube ccmg trigger Bowers can. load is a 500g Hornady rn subsonic:)
IMG_458photo1.gif

IMG_458photo1.gif

Last Edited:
20160117_203713.jpg Rock River Arms upper
80%er lower by Tactical Machining
Magpul ACS-L stock
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul grip
Magpul mags

and this is my very first build and i am very satisfied on how it turned out

20160117_203713.jpg

Last Edited:
View attachment 273821 Rock River Arms upper
80%er lower
Magpul ASC-L stock
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul grip
Magpul mags

and this is my very first build and i am very satisfied on how it turned out
I like it,what do you think of the ACS-L? I`m thinking about trading all my blue furniture in for a nice buttstock and the ACS and the L are of interest. Does it have much wobble?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews