JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there today. I noticed they had some Federal large rifle primers on the shelf, I didn't look at the price as I was looking for small pistol primers (they have Federal and CCI). They also have a pretty good selection of powder, mainly one pounders.

Didn't know they had moved. Mind you I moved out of Auburn over 20 years ago, kind of surprised they are still around.
What about Butches? They still on Aurora / 99 ?

I think it is owned/run by the daughter of the fellow that owed Pinto's in Auburn. She has always been nice and friendly to deal with when I've gone in there. Prices always seemed to be in-line with other small businesses, Ben's Loan & such. I try to support the Local small businesses, as much as possible....JMHO....

Didn't know they had moved. Mind you I moved out of Auburn over 20 years ago, kind of surprised they are still around.
What about Butches? They still on Aurora / 99 ?
Don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but I haven't thought about Butch's in a long time.
I went in there a couple of times for a haircut (remember, there was a barber shop in there, too). Took a look around the gun shop. Never bought anything there...maybe I should've.

Then...

2406247943_e1fcf665d4_o.jpg

Now (April 2019)...

1711619423277.png

The Precise Shooter is listed as "Permanently Closed", as well (now in Woodinville)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR