JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look the human remains that I watch over. Is of one of my identical twins sons. I'm dealing with the corrupt law enforcement agency that has influenced others. So it's an uphill battle. If you can't respect me this holiday season, Please show some respect to my son.

Dono?

So tell us the full story how was this person murdered and who's the murderer

:s0122:
couldnt believe this hadnt been posted yet lol..
seriously though, what if the body is actually this guy himself and it is his ghost bumping the thread every week?....?
yeah

OK, now he even has me following this.

MWS, one of the definitions of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Has anyone here taken a shovel to the address?

With all of the current LEO members and at least one Deputy DA you would think a little research has already been done.

I just noticed an uneven spot in my yard that may or may not have been there before. It may actually be a slight bulge, like something is under it. I've never seen it before today and I'm thinking to myself, what's under a bulge. Well, something is that's for sure. I also noticed my neighbor has been away for a few days. Coincidence? I would say so, HELLO. Missing neighbor, buldge...you put the two together and see what you get.

OP:

You have been a real thorn in you know whos side! Very clever using a Gun Forum and Craiglist to mount your operation from....the only two places on the internet where only factual things can be posted! That way no one would question the facts and air tight case you have presented. He and I tip my hat to you Sir!

For the rest of this communication you know who will be refered to as "He that has no name"

"He that has no name" is also pretty embarrased that you got him with a professional grade surveillance system. Very well played! That bush in the middle of the yard mounted on top of a tripod with the electrical cord running from it didn't quite seem right at the time.....but you and I both know he was way too busy digging. Of course you already knew he would be too busy to investigate....you always seem to be two steps ahead! "He that has no name" is getting very very tired of you always foiling his schemes.

"He that has....." won't be falling for your clever tricks like that again - I can tell you for sure!!!! LOL! "He that has no name" is frantically checking his home, work place, and vehicle for bugs and other surveillance devices ("He that has no name" hopes they aren't also professional grade!!!!) After all that's the only way you would have known where "He that has....." was going to dig....

As a professional courtesy I'm letting you know that "The man with one green arm" has now teamed up with "He that has no name". You remember him, don't you? He certainly remembers you..... The great bagel heist - Angolia '67! FYI, he still holds a grudge. Sir, you never leave a partner holding a stale bagel....NEVER! Do you know how long it took him to paddle back to Greenland with that stale bagle? How hungry he was? How he so badly wanted to eat the stale bagle? But he couldn't.... then no paddle to get back with. But again...you know. You always seem to know! ALWAYS!

"He that cannot be named" has asked me to extend the offer of a truce. He will show you some very good hiding/digging spots in exchange for you, Fred, Daphney, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby laying of the case.

"The man with one green arm"....isn't so forgiving. But that is another matter for you to settle.

"It's old man Gribbs the caretaker."

"Yeah it was me. I was scaring people away from the abandoned silver mine. I would have gotten away away with with it if it weren't for those nosy kids."

I have actually had several dealings with the OP back in 09...
I actually thought he was a great guy, This crap scares Me ... I knew of one son, I got his motorcycle for My Son...
The OP talked about a colorful Military career ...
I don't get these actions ...
I had zero idea who he was until looking at his feedback, He "Brad" as I know him has changed his Screen name several times ...
Sorry to see things go this way Brad ...

Yes I've had numerous names through foster families and the military. And because of the people involved it's been very difficult to acquire attorney but I have. I also hired a ground sonar company to locate some of the remains and they have. But again because of the people involved and their status in the community it's been difficult to recover these remains because of them keeping it suppressed within the court system.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews