JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Start taking 1/2 dosages of Dramamine 2 days before you go out on the ocean to get it into your system.
The morning of the trip take a full dose and you'll be fine.

Dramamine makes some folks sick before they even hit the water. The scopalomine patches did the same thing to me.... I don't want anything in my system that is going to have side effects, like puking after I get back on land.

We limited. I got 3 keepers. All silvers. Good day on the water. Back to the dock! :):):)

Here's a few:

2C25E751-64D9-4453-BE96-F0B4E945F3CF.jpeg

I highly recommend Steve and Jason on the Hula Girl. You can book them through Westport Charters. Good dudes and they get as excited when a fish is on as the guys fishing. They treated us right for sure. :)

First time I went Charter Boat Salmon Fishing out of Westport; I caught the 1st Salmon, the Last Salmon, a Mallard Duck, a Sting Ray and a Rubber Boot! It was a straight Salmon Trip but the Skipper did stop by his Favorite Ling Cod hole and we each had a 5 gallon bucket of them in no time. We got back to the Dock and there were a few kids willing to take care of your catch @ 10¢ each. it was a thrill to watch them work. The Boat Crew handled the catching and icing down of all fish, plus the drinks, food and gear. A REALLY Great time was had by all.:):):)

Hopefully yer not a puker ! :eek:
1) Don't look at the other pukers.
2) Stay out of the diesel fumes.
3) Stay on deck

More pics please !

:)
Boy, that was me! My first outing was on a worn out smoker of a tug out of Llwaco Washington that really was the boat used in the show Sea Hunt staring the bridges Dad, Lloyd. I'm thinking late 1960's maybe later. Seas real rough with a constant cloud of Stinking diesel which I blame for my downfall. I paid good money and drove a long way so wasn't going to waste it. Fishing was better than good. I put my glasses in my pocket so I wouldn't loose them overboard and spent my time puking while I was reeling them in, nearly non stop till we limited out. The captain moved to the rock reefs and we limited out again in bottom fish. I was pretty weak by the time we got back. Filled the freezer up though.:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top