JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you're missing my point on how stupid it is too call it "assault weapon" why is one an "assault weapon" and other not ...... are not longer going to call a knife at crime scene an "assault weapon"
Linguistics is a game played to demonize things or promote things through language.

Like the word "progressive" - it makes it sound like progress, and who doesn't like progress?

So things they want to ban get the negatively associated terms and things that want to promote get positively associated terms.

Linguistics is a game played to demonize things or promote things through language.

Like the word "progressive" - it makes it sound like progress, and who doesn't like progress?

So things they want to ban get the negatively associated terms and things that want to promote get positively associated terms.
I totally agree which is why I urge people to stop playing their game. They're not "Liberal" and they're not "Progressive", everything they do is exact opposite and are extremely Fascist and Anti-American. My family immigrated to the USA while I was seven years old. I love this country, I served this country on active duty, and I"m sick and sick and tired of hearing all the racist rhetoric of the Democrats and their Fascist ways.
I've lived all over the USA. I've lived in the South. You know, no where else in America have I heard racist bubblegum said to me like I've heard it here in the Northwest and its not from the Right.... it's the Left. They've even gone back to calling people not white, "people of color". Seriously ??? we went from minority which is a neutral word and factual describing any group of people who are the "minority" to now calling people the same racist crap of the Democrat Jim Crow era ???? it's appalling and disgusting .

So no I refuse to play their word games and manipulative ways.

I totally agree which is why I urge people to stop playing their game. They're not "Liberal" and they're not "Progressive", everything they do is exact opposite and are extremely Fascist and Anti-American. My family immigrated to the USA while I was seven years old. I love this country, I served this country on active duty, and I"m sick and sick and tired of hearing all the racist rhetoric of the Democrats and their Fascist ways.
I've lived all over the USA. I've lived in the South. You know, no where else in America have I heard racist bubblegum said to me like I've heard it here in the Northwest and its not from the Right.... it's the Left. They've even gone back to calling people not white, "people of color". Seriously ??? we went from minority which is a neutral word and factual describing any group of people who are the "minority" to now calling people the same racist crap of the Democrat Jim Crow era ???? it's appalling and disgusting .

Agreed

Linguistics is a game played to demonize things or promote things through language
As someone with a background in linguistics, that's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

What you call linguistics I would call dipsticks making up faerie tales.

Good luck.

Yeah, I hate the recent trend in the word "dropped" it's misleading, wrong, and plain annoying to many. That's why some people insist on using it, I guess.

Almost as bad as this stupid law they just passed. But this law won't stand long I hope.

Don't try to make sense of this bill or the reasoning behind it passing. The lawmakers promulgating this legislation are doing so while fully aware of its unconstitutional nature. This is a game of chicken with the people that want to end citizen gun ownership in the United States.

This is a game of chicken with the people that want to end citizen gun ownership in the United States.
And yet, morons keep voting for these scumbags though they have no clue of the long term effects their vote will have.

Just remember this; by Supreme Court decision, "the police have absolutely no obligation to protect people on their own private property."
So, when the SHTF, just look who screams for help the loudest; . . . those are the morons, let them suffer.

And yet, morons keep voting for these scumbags though they have no clue of the long term effects their vote will have.
The voters don't understand the consequences of their actions, but those getting elected absolutely do.

Solzhenitsyn touched on this in The Gulag Archipelago. Crime and criminals become tools to justify the gradual removal of rights in the name of "security" over personal freedom-simultaneously, their own policies exacerbate the crime. But it is your guns, the guns in our community that are the issue!

Many voters, especially those in the PNW, are too stupid to see the forest for the trees (pun intended) as such.

Apparently HB1240 goes back to the Senate to remove the amendment.

5067B261-48AC-4478-8751-79284024003B.jpeg

Fascist? Yes. Anti-American? Absolutely. But also don't forget ignorant, shortsighted, and maybe even idiot for some of them. I will say. Emphasis on the ignorant part. A fast majority of my friends that are liberal are so because they are ignorant of the politics and the policies that these democrats pass (and how it affects them negatively)- Our current culture is poised against anything conservative and the political/social elite have taken that culture and turned it against the people. MOST of the people that vote democrat do so because they are ignorant and our culture pressures them to. It sucks. But the GOP has only contributed to that and played into the Dems hands. I have converted more than a few of my friends back from the dark side. I only wish the libertarians werent a total freaking joke. Oh well….

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top