JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Officials at the scene said a Seattle officer was grazed by a bullet on their leg during the shootout with the man.

Bettin' this was the officer who went hands-on and was shot by his partner, who fired multiple shots while the officer was still holding on to the "suspect."

The suspect pulled a freakin' pistol out of his jacket and the officers were entering the room. Would you expect any of them to wait to see in what particular direction he was about to point the weapon? Not murder. Pretty good reaction time, all things considered.

Yeah, not really a comment that applies to anything that happened in the posted video. But we understand that some members here will avail themselves of any opportunity, no matter how inappropriate, to disparage the police.
I too would bet money the graze was friendly fire. First thing I thought watching it was a LOT of shooting VERY close to the good guy. Still glad one less scum. If they had arrested him I would be supporting him for the rest of his life which would be a huge waste of tax money.

Officials at the scene said a Seattle officer was grazed by a bullet on their leg during the shootout with the man.

Bettin' this was the officer who went hands-on and was shot by his partner, who fired multiple shots while the officer was still holding on to the "suspect."

The suspect pulled a freakin' pistol out of his jacket and the officers were entering the room. Would you expect any of them to wait to see in what particular direction he was about to point the weapon? Not murder. Pretty good reaction time, all things considered.

Yeah, not really a comment that applies to anything that happened in the posted video. But we understand that some members here will avail themselves of any opportunity, no matter how inappropriate, to disparage the police.
Sounds like you took that comment personal which is not my problem.

Did I say anywhere it wasn't justified? I made two statements. Both are factual. Calm down Chad.

Sounds like you took that comment personal which is not my problem.

Did I say anywhere it wasn't justified? I made two statements. Both are factual. Calm down Chad.
Apparently, you have mistaken me for someone else, like someone who gives a poop.

Listen up, junior, been doing this whole internet thing for a minute now and learned a long time ago there's nothing ever said on a forum that I need take personally.

That said, take your "Chad" comment and stick it...

You made exactly zero "factual" statements, solely opinion. I could go on, but it's pointless; you won't be around long enough to engage in meaningful discussion with...

Apparently, you have mistaken me for someone else, like someone who gives a poop.

Listen up, junior, been doing this whole internet thing for a minute now and learned a long time ago there's nothing ever said on a forum that I need take personally.

That said, take your "Chad" comment and stick it...

You made exactly zero "factual" statements, solely opinion. I could go on, but it's pointless; you won't be around long enough to engage in meaningful discussion with...
You are dealing with a troll who just wants attention.

interesting how you can see posts by folks that have you on "ignore" when you're not logged in.

Apparently, someone who made a disparaging comment about me cannot read the English language, understand context, content and intent.

Since he has me on "ignore," he won't be able to see that I dispute what he said that I said.

Yep don't forget that Old Dog is the one who said many members "do not belong here". And he was a true 2A supporter but most everyone else here is not.
2A is like almost EVERY "political" stance. There is always some who are more "pro" something than most. I am pretty damn far "right" but its sure not hard to get further "right" than me. Only part about that I really hate is how often we lose because so many who should know better will refuse to vote for the "best" person due to them not being "perfect". Other side tends to vote in lockstep no matter what so they of course win too often and boy are we paying for that now. :s0092:
As for if he really said (many members "do not belong here"), why would I care? Its the net, this group tends to be VERY divers and a LOT of stuff is allowed to roll along until emotions get into the threads and people can't control themselves. Its why I don't bother to ignore anyone. If I don't want to read the people who just need attention I hit next.

interesting how you can see posts by folks that have you on "ignore" when you're not logged in.

Apparently, someone who made a disparaging comment about me cannot read the English language, understand context, content and intent.

Since he has me on "ignore," he won't be able to see that I dispute what he said that I said.
Dude again you are not missing anything. If someone got that butt hurt? They really are playing in the wrong place. I guess that's what is great about the ignore though. They can then just filter anyone who does not agree with them and life is bliss? :s0140:

Dude again you are not missing anything. If someone got that butt hurt? They really are playing in the wrong place. I guess that's what is great about the ignore though. They can then just filter anyone who does not agree with them and life is bliss
Yeah, I know. I got no problem with anyone disagreeing with me, I admit I get annoyed when someone misquotes me or worse, purposely mischaracterizes the point I'm trying make.

If what I said once was that confusing to anyone, they're free to ask me for clarification...

There are actually two cop-hating trolls in this thread, if that's a clue. :)
Sadly they are FAR from "unique" here. An amazing number of gun owners seem to jump on the "We hate Cops" wagon now and then. The reason I could just no longer send money to this site was one of the staff who took that attitude with me one time defending one of the we hate Cops people. I told them great, love the site but if it can't stand on its own I will no longer support it with my money. Sure they thought if was quite a laugh sadly. :s0092:

Status

Upcoming Events

Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top