JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new here and looking to get into the ELR game. I have been shooting competitively in the PRS gas gun category for the past couple years with a Seekins SP-10M in 6.5CM. I have also attended some 2 gun comps scattered in as well.

After attending a few long range high angle shooting courses over the past couple years with work, I have decided to give ELR a shot per se. I have used various caliber long guns at work with the primary bolt action work guns chambered in .308, 300WM, and 338LM.

We are making some transitions in platforms and calibers which led me to looking into the 300 Norma Mag as a solid platform to begin this adventure. I am looking forward to specing out a rifle or potentially purchasing a used one that would get me started. I have been scouring the forum for inputs on handloads but also twist rate recommendations and barrel length based on specific bullets. All that being said I am excited about learning from you all and getting to a point where I can also be useful in providing people with insight into my experiences and lessons I have learned over the years.

1715991355804.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top