JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is late in the election. Don't mail. Drop off your ballot at a ballot drop box.
Gosh, you're lucky arent you? I doubt here in multco we have anyone who isn't raving left-wind dimicreep. :(
We're finishing off our ballots this afternoon. and yes, yes, they go to a drop off. Can't imagine why anyone would mail them. Unless you don't have drop sites.

Gosh, you're lucky arent you? I doubt here in multco we have anyone who isn't raving left-wind dimicreep. :(
We're finishing off our ballots this afternoon. and yes, yes, they go to a drop off. Can't imagine why anyone would mail them. Unless you don't have drop sites.
I live in Clackamas County mailed both my wife's and my ballot from different Post Offices far from one another. I used the Ballot tracking. Was surprised that they arrived at the elections office about the same time. Some how we need to repeal motor voter mail in.

I live in Clackamas County mailed both my wife's and my ballot from different Post Offices far from one another. I used the Ballot tracking. Was surprised that they arrived at the elections office about the same time. Some how we need to repeal motor voter mail in.
Honestly it's a scam..all of it

My 2020 vote never Showed up and was LOST in the mail despite that I dropped it off at the downtown Salem Marion County office.

Not the mailbox outside but the ones inside the building.
Never got counted.

All a scam and it will never go away because they figured out the cheating pretty good.

Like Stalin once said " it's not about who votes but WHO counts the votes"

Honestly it's a scam..all of it

My 2020 vote never Showed up and was LOST in the mail despite that I dropped it off at the downtown Salem Marion County office.

Not the mailbox outside but the ones inside the building.
Never got counted.

All a scam and it will never go away because they figured out the cheating pretty good.

Like Stalin once said " it's not about who votes but WHO counts the votes"
If you voted for the "right" people it wouldn't have been lost

Ballot count so far is pretty dismal. Both R and D show about 19% participation. Come on people, get those ballots in.
Both wife and I are registered Independent. Only got the "non-partisan" ballots. Going to guess that more than a third of Oregon voters didn't get anything other than "non-partisan" ballots (more non-affiliated voters than D or R respectively)

I hope you didn't take my comment "Gosh, you're lucky aren't you?" as being snarky in any way. Sure didn't mean it that way.

Something else I just thought of! Is that since they decided people can't afford a G-D stamp the state will pay for mailing, we're saving a buck and change of working peoples money by dropping them off. It ain't much, but there's not much to hang onto these days living in potland.

Ballot count so far is pretty dismal. Both R and D show about 19% participation. Come on people, get those ballots in.
Does this make you think that a large amount of people wont' bother? Jesus, would like to see some of these money things go down in flames and shake up bubblegum for a change! Gas taxes for one. With all the money they spend on everything but aiding smooth traffic flow in population centers, while roads crumble.

Does this make you think that a large amount of people wont' bother? Jesus, would like to see some of these money things go down in flames and shake up bubblegum for a change! Gas taxes for one. With all the money they spend on everything but aiding smooth traffic flow in population centers, while roads crumble.
If the State budget proposals were to be put on the ballot for the taxpayer voters, you'd see a huge change in how things are budgeted ;)

Oh yea I forgot about the taxes. Currently Pdx wastes all their money on stupid bioseales and miles and miles of road and parking restrictions for bikes that make it harder and more dangerous to drive. Planning commission has admitted they are trying to force poeple out of driving. Meanwhile we have potholes everywhere. Everyone who visits say don't you guys maintain your roads? So the money that is supposed to be spent on road maintenance and making driving better is spent on the exact opposite, making it harder to drive. And they want more $ to do more of the same? bubblegum them.

If the State budget proposals were to be put on the ballot for the taxpayer voters, you'd see a huge change in how things are budgeted ;)
I'm not sure about that. Where I live I get the feeling that everyone votes to have their tax dollars go to support those that don't work. I mean, we can't have the homeless, that won't work, going without food and shelter?

I hope you didn't take my comment "Gosh, you're lucky aren't you?" as being snarky in any way. Sure didn't mean it that way.

Something else I just thought of! Is that since they decided people can't afford a G-D stamp the state will pay for mailing, we're saving a buck and change of working peoples money by dropping them off. It ain't much, but there's not much to hang onto these days living in potland.
I to think I was lucky. The voting system in Oregon is a sh-t show. There is still no way for us to know if our ballots are counted as marked. Or the under count is marked up for some advantage.

I to think I was lucky. The voting system in Oregon is a sh-t show. There is still no way for us to know if our ballots are counted as marked. Or the under count is marked up for some advantage.
It's not like the head of elections in OR had to resign due to corruption or anything. Oh wait...

It's not like the head of elections in OR had to resign due to corruption or anything. Oh wait...
Another huge issue is the appointment of the Judges to the bench. That needs to be stopped. It is a good old boy system. The governor gets to appoint judges because the sitting Judges retire mid-term. It is a big scam. If they retire mid term the post remains vacant until the next election.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top