JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who has experience with the Turkish Benelli clones being imported by SDS / MAC?

Price is good. I don't particularly have a need but I do like the sort of old school look of the 1014 with the wood furniture.

Are these worth a darn? The Turk shotguns aren't generally known for durability but these guns are supposed to be built to a higher standard or some such.

I wouldn't bother with a tube fed gun personally unless it's for hunting or something. $300-$500 gets a lynx12. Way more reliable than saiga 12, 300 rounds per minute fire rate (same as the $20000 Aa-12 full auto shotgun), light recoil (ultra, ultra light with a muzzle brake), mag fed = fast reloads, capacity of 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25 rounds. I sold all my tube fed shotguns after buying the lynx despite using them for decades. There is simply no comparison. If you want to spend over $2k genisis arms or fostech origin have more AR like mag fed shotguns. I see videos of guys absorbing the recoil from those benellis and I just shake my head. It's not a quality thing it's just that there are so much better options in terms of recoil, loading, fire rate etc.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top