JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please let me know if you have a VP9 for sale for $400
I doubt you can get them down to $400 but you will save money on transfer fees compared to private purchase. They had two as of Saturday before last.

Those are definitely going to be the best price you will see on the HK locally (or likely elsewhere) unless someone is just desperate to unload one, especially when you figure in a transfer fee on top of the private purchase.

Those are definitely going to be the best price you will see on the HK locally (or likely elsewhere) unless someone is just desperate to unload one, especially when you figure in a transfer fee on top of the private purchase.
I am pretty confident if somebody comes in this Friday or Saturday, with cash, that they can pick up one of these VP9s for less than the asking price.

True gun value had this :

WHAT IS A H&K VP9 PISTOL WORTH?

A H&K VP9 pistol is currently worth an average price of $638.70 new and $529.50 used . The 12 month average price is $638.70 new and $518.18 used.

The new value of a H&K VP9 pistol has fallen ($141.38) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $638.70 . The used value of a H&K VP9 pistol has fallen ($17.26) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $529.50 .

The demand of new H&K VP9 pistol's has fallen 227 units over the past 12 months.

I saw this and debated ordering one, but before doing so I thought I'd ask if anyone had one for $400

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.