JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What an entitled moron.
Along with stark raving insane.

She threatened to kill people and should be charged with some sort of attempted murder.

This part I don't understand, 'LASD deputies eventually caught up with her and she was arrested for felony negligent discharge of a firearm'. It looked pretty 'intentional' to me.

looks like she having trouble wit da po po before in Georgia

1199784.jpg

Obvious......not playing with a full deck.

But "Crazy People" are harder to make laws against. Rather than a non-voting gun (object).

Aloha, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't fit the narrative...
.... wrong shade, wrong gender, wrong family tree, wrong type of gun.
:s0092: It'll likely be "disappeared" in short order.

possibly, if an edited video of the arrest is available, it may be used as police racism/brutality story if a riot can be organized in a poor neighborhood.

doesn't fit the narrative...
.... wrong shade, wrong gender, wrong family tree, wrong type of gun.
:s0092: It'll likely be "disappeared" in short order.

possibly, if an edited video of the arrest is available, it may be used as police racism/brutality story if a riot can be organized in a poor neighborhood.
hahahahahahahahahahahha

I had nothing to do with this matter...Nor would I ever do such a thing.
I am pretty certain no one here on the forum had anything to do with matter.

Yet I am absolutely certain that all gun owners will be held accountable for her actions.
It is said to not judge a whole group , by the actions of a few individuals...Yet this is okay to do , to gun owners.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top