JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello everyone,

For your consideration I'm listing my slightly used KUSA KP-9 with a total of (10) 30rd magazines. The barrel length on this bad boy is 9.25" and has a hinge pre installed on the back of the receiver should you choose to add a brace or file a form 1 and add a stock to it. If extra photos are needed I can always send some your way. Has no more than 100 rounds down the tube. Only selling to pay off some debt so no trades on this one.

Asking $1,100 with the fees on you. Transfer will be done at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City.

KP-9 2.jpg KP-9.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are considered the "Best of the breed" of the various copies of the Russian Vityaz. The KP9 is a clone of the real deal. I've been told the only difference is no full auto and the barrel is threaded 1/2x28.

The manufacturer information is descretely placed on the underside of the receiver just forward of the trigger. Helpful for those wishing to SBR it.

The Magazines are proprietary, BUT are clones of the actual Vityaz magazine. Plenty tough due to metal inserts molded into them.

Fit and finish is well executed, and I've never heard of one not being reliable.

They are a blowback system, but are smoother shooting than a modern Scorpion or a AR9.

I'd buy it, but there is already one in the stable 😎

With the 10 mags, this is a fair price.

GLWS!

WMB

These are considered the "Best of the breed" of the various copies of the Russian Vityaz. The KP9 is a clone of the real deal. I've been told the only difference is no full auto and the barrel is threaded 1/2x28.

The manufacturer information is descretely placed on the underside of the receiver just forward of the trigger. Helpful for those wishing to SBR it.

The Magazines are proprietary, BUT are clones of the actual Vityaz magazine. Plenty tough due to metal inserts molded into them.

Fit and finish is well executed, and I've never heard of one not being reliable.

They are a blowback system, but are smoother shooting than a modern Scorpion or a AR9.

I'd buy it, but there is already one in the stable 😎

With the 10 mags, this is a fair price.

GLWS!

WMB
Two hands require two duplicate guns!

In all seriousness these are really nice. Trying to do my best and be responsible so I can be debt free. Haha

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.