JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ferguson, who was a local prosecutor himself for more than three decades before becoming a judge in 2015, faces 40 years to life in prison if convicted of current charges.
I'm thinkin' he aint gonna make it to this part....

It's truly amazing how a murderous, suicidal wack job made it to the level of a judge.

Last Edited:
I LOVE these parts:

"I just lost it. I just shot my wife. I won't be in tomorrow. I will be in custody.

"I guess I'm done for a while."

This guy is delusional.

He just murders his wife then still believes he has to inform everyone he 'won't be in tomorrow' ?

"Done for a while' ? What does he think? This is something 'temporary', that he just has to wrap up and file away and he will be back?

Sorry dude but you are done FOREVER - and hopefully for good.....

"Though Anaheim police confiscated 47 firearms in a search of the judge's home, plus more that 26,000 rounds of ammunition..." I also hear it's next to impossible to obtain a concealed permit in CA. There's a YouTube video of a gentleman documenting his journey of attempting to get his permit and police were essentially continually giving him the runaround and letting him get lost in the system.

I've seen this phrase mentioned here before but I think this is an egregious case of "rules for thee but not for me".

How in the flying Eff could an Atty, or ANYONE with chit for brains consider this to be an accident?

An excellent example of pious, self - righteous 'honor among thieves' at it's highest level.

I also hear it's next to impossible to obtain a concealed permit in CA.
Orange County is one of the easier locations to get a permit with over 65,000 issued over the past 10 years. Even mere mortals (sarc / off) have a reasonable shot at a permit there. Of course, the state-wide requirements of a multiple hour (day) course that is regulated and qualification with every gun you plan on carrying and a bunch of other crap makes it challenging across the state.

Interesting or maybe not so, that a judge would have so little self control. Better to have carried divorce papers in that holster instead of the Glock. It seemed he was ready for a clap back, so to speak.

Will the county prosecute a 72 yo judge within the "In Crowd"?

Will the county prosecute a 72 yo judge within the "In Crowd"?
This case will likely be handed over to the State AG to prosecute if it has not been done already. I'll be very surprised if Spitzer keeps it, but might actually want to knowing Todd. He has already requested a "conflict check" from the AGs office since the judge was a former DDA for that office per their press release.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top