JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those same folks that go tearing down the gravel roads plague us also. They don't take into account that their driving habits also contribute to the gravel roads becoming filled with potholes and washboards. They're also the ones that complain the loudest when the road goes to crap. Pizzes me off.

I live on a private road that we all maintain ourselves and pay for the rock. We have one neighbor that has to drive 40+ down the road and doesn't slow down when kids are around or people are walking. He's a California transplant that has a joe and the hoe sticker on his van. I would love to drag him out of the van and stomp a mud hole in his a$$ but I know how it would end. We've posted sings to slow down

I live on a private road that we all maintain ourselves and pay for the rock. We have one neighbor that has to drive 40+ down the road and doesn't slow down when kids are around or people are walking. He's a California transplant that has a joe and the hoe sticker on his van. I would love to drag him out of the van and stomp a mud hole in his a$$ but I know how it would end. We've posted sings to slow down
Y'all should start charging that idiot more for road maintenance.

Since he doesn't pay, he has no say.
  • Time to dig a ditch across the road under the guise of adding a drainage pipe. Due to budget constraints, it will take a LONG time.
  • put in some rock humps that force 15mph or you go airborne.

Somewhat off topic, but I've always wanted to ask.
In American karate is there only one color of belt and just measured in how many levels? In Japan there are 6 belt colors in a 10kyu system, but every time I've ever heard karate mentioned in the U.S. it's always, without fail, "a black belt".
Though I am wholly ignorant, of the friends and acquaintances I have had who continued training past black belt in their style, when I asked, talked about the Dan level. They studied karate, aikido, tae kwan do, and kenpo. I was not surprised in learning, as the skill level test of the practitioner was higher, the skill of the judges also changed, necessitating travel for the test. A friend passed his 4th Dan a year ago. He was a consummate bad-arse, also training in tai chi and jujitsu.

My brother had the same type of idiot kid hauling azz down a gravel road in front of his house. After trying the fist shaking and loud curses, he finally figured out the teenager wasn't going to slow down, instead the kid just sped up just to piss him off.
One day, he perfectly timed the kids arrival and rolled a large truck tire without a rim out into the road right as the kid was flying by his house.
The car slammed into the tire and firmly lodged it under the car.
He walked up to the teenager and told him that could have been one his kids he just ran over.
He slowed down after that.

Last Edited:
Quite frankly if you cannot control something as simple as your middle finger maybe you should reconsider carrying firearms as your control of them may be similarly as inconsiderate...
And, quite frankly, you do not know me, so maybe you should reconsider giving advice on carrying firearms to someone with whom you are not at least acquainted and withhold judgement on someone exercising his First Amendment rights -- verbally or non-verbally indicating displeasure with a motorist who is knowingly and dangerously exceeding the posted speed limit by 20 to 30 miles per hour -- alongside his Second Amendment rights.

Last Edited:
I may know a guy who has an old spike strip setup you could borrow ;)

TIME FOR A LITTLE ROCK 'n ROLL !

Had a similar problem a few years back, tried regular speed-bumps/dips, with little success. Then, we discovered looonng DIAGONAL speed- bumps/dips.

They're way harder to see, and the rocking motion they cause will really force the driver to slowdown. :s0155:

Last Edited:
Y'all sound like the folks that go 30 in a 45. And 15 in a 25. Geezus don't you have other problems than yelling at cars that seemingly go to fast for your faint hearts? Thats what we have the precious Police for. Yeah if kids and peds are present, slow down but else 'shrug'. Maybe its cause i am German but the speedlimit in the US here is already slow and ridiculous as is.

Caltrops. You might take some damage, too but hey... Effective is effective
Not so much it you only put them at the end of "his" driveway. Solid spoked vs tube type recommended. The doof may not realize where he picked it up from with a slow leak.... leading to the possibility of a repeat. :D

I wouldn't know anything about that.....

But.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXu2PKi81V0&t

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top