JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was looking at holsters on Amazon and whenever I clicked an IWB holster it gave me:

"This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."

Only for IWB holsters. OWB is normal. Has anyone else run into this on Amazon?

We get that all the time with everything from gun stuff to boxer shorts.. Many places won't ship to a PO Box. If it's in the shipping info, delete your PO Box and then I'll bet it'll go right through.

No P.O. Box. I'm an Amazon Prime subscriber. Ordered reloading stuff before. So, no problem there. Chatted with someone in their help center. In India. They couldn't explain why IWB holster isn't deliverable and OWB is. Yet, both are from the same seller.

I seriously doubt that Mukilteo went to the trouble of passing a city ordinance against holsters. Even Seattle has not done that. Now imagine that even if they had, the chances that Amazon or its seller researched Mukilteo city law for holster restrictions. I would try a different seller on Amazon or online.

I seriously doubt that Mukilteo went to the trouble of passing a city ordinance against holsters. Even Seattle has not done that. Now imagine that even if they had, the chances that Amazon or its seller researched Mukilteo city law for holster restrictions. I would try a different seller on Amazon or online.
I suspect its someone in Amazon that's messing with orders. I emailed Amazon and wait their response. If I don't hear from them, I'll contact the seller. I'm sure Amazon will listen to them as they sell a large volume of holsters.

I suspect its someone in Amazon that's messing with orders. I emailed Amazon and wait their response. If I don't hear from them, I'll contact the seller. I'm sure Amazon will listen to them as they sell a large volume of holsters.
I take it this is a 3d party seller then not Amazon? It means that the seller has something going on and easy to see does not know or understand what they are doing. Do they offer a way to contact the seller instead of Amazon?

No P.O. Box. I'm an Amazon Prime subscriber. Ordered reloading stuff before. So, no problem there. Chatted with someone in their help center. In India. They couldn't explain why IWB holster isn't deliverable and OWB is. Yet, both are from the same seller.
I have never found any reloading components on Amazon.

I have never found any reloading components on Amazon.
No powder or primers if that's what you mean but literally everything you need to roll has long been there. The nice part of buying from them is if there is a problem they just take it back free. I have no use for the way the Co supports so many causes I do not like but damn they are a great place to buy stuff.

No powder or primers if that's what you mean but literally everything you need to roll has long been there. The nice part of buying from them is if there is a problem they just take it back free. I have no use for the way the Co supports so many causes I do not like but damn they are a great place to buy stuff.
Yes, I agree.
I have purchased many dies, etc. from Amazon.
The prices are about the same as places like Midway.
I have Prime so the shipping is much faster and Amazon's return policy is unsurpassed.

Too bad they don't sell components.

Yes, I agree.
I have purchased many dies, etc. from Amazon.
The prices are about the same as places like Midway.
I have Prime so the shipping is much faster and Amazon's return policy is unsurpassed.

Too bad they don't sell components.
When we have had these "problems" I have long wished they sold things like primers, .22 ammo, powder and such. Sure its not going to happen. Have to hand it to the guy though he did come up with a GREAT idea. For a while I tried to not deal with them do to how left they are but finally just decided I was only punishing myself. When they have what I want its normally pretty damn good price wise, gets to me so fast its spoiled me and top is the return policy. If there is a problem NO ONE comes close. Print a label, drop item off, by the time I am driving away they have already refunded the money. its just too damn easy.

Was looking at holsters on Amazon and whenever I clicked an IWB holster it gave me:

"This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."

Only for IWB holsters. OWB is normal. Has anyone else run into this on Amazon?
Yes, here in Kirkland. Apparently any location in Washington is prohibited for holsters.

Have you tried Crossbreed or Alien Gear holsters instead? I have never ordered a holster from Amazon.com. Or go to the manufactures website instead.

I have no problem ordering from Amazon as the seller,, but as soon as I choose one that ships from a third party, it says prohibited. Sure sounds to me like Amazon is putting restrictive rules on the competition.
That's not Amazon then or they would not sell them. Some 3d party is for some reason afraid to ship to that zip. Could be number of things but super simple to deal with. Buy from another retailer. Many big makers sell direct, or places like Midway and such. Even Ebay may well have what you are after. first world problems for sure.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews