JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is one (1) Infinite Edge Pro Compound Bow. This is a Diamond Archery by Bowtech bow. It was purchased at the Bowtech Pro Shop in Eugene, Oregon. The warranty was already submitted at the time of purchase by the Pro Shop.

This bow is perfect for the youth archer that is looking to grow into a bow, or a teen/adult archer looking for a solid bow at a great price. Never been dry fired and only used at an indoor range. It is in great shape!

Bow comes with all accessories shown in the pictures: Paradox Bowsling by Diamond, Diamond Archery Stabilizer and an Octane 5-arrow quiver.

**Arrow rest and sight NOT INCLUDED!!!**

Bow Specs:
Dexterity: Right Hand
Draw Length: 13-31"
Draw Weight: 5-70 pounds
Brace Height: 7"
Axle-to-Axle: 31"
Mass Weight: 3.2 pounds

MSRP: $379.99

IMG_4578.jpeg IMG_4580.jpeg IMG_4577.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi ikeman82,

I'm available all day today! Let's meet at the Papa Murphy's Pizza in Oregon City. The address is:

358 Warner Milne Rd Ste 109
Oregon City, OR 97045

I also have an Easton Real Tree Camo Bow Bag available for sale. It's $40.00. If you don't need a bow bag, no worries!

Thank you!
Sounds good I'll let you know about the bag not quite sure yet. I talked with Bow Tech today and they said that the warranty is not transferable. It stays with the person who registered it. I guess my only worry is about the warranty and that the bow is in good shooting condition.

I definitely understand...yeah MOST bow shops will submit the warranty form when it is purchased. It would be nice if it was transferrable. I bought the bow directly from the Bowtech Pro Shop in Eugene, and they definitely submitted the warranty card.

The bow has never been dry fired, and honestly, it's my son's bow that he doesn't want anymore. He was only pulling back about 15-20#, so not full strength shots ever. The strings and cams are in perfect condition. There have been MAYBE 50 arrows shot through the bow, and only indoors.

Hopefully that makes you feel a little better. Let me know. Thanks!

I definitely understand...yeah MOST bow shops will submit the warranty form when it is purchased. It would be nice if it was transferrable. I bought the bow directly from the Bowtech Pro Shop in Eugene, and they definitely submitted the warranty card.

The bow has never been dry fired, and honestly, it's my son's bow that he doesn't want anymore. He was only pulling back about 15-20#, so not full strength shots ever. The strings and cams are in perfect condition. There have been MAYBE 50 arrows shot through the bow, and only indoors.

Hopefully that makes you feel a little better. Let me know. Thanks!
So with this bow work for an adult, that's about 6' 4"

Absolutely...the limbs max-out at a draw weight of 70#, which is pretty much the standard. It also has a max draw length of 31". I'm 5'11" and my draw length is 29". Each person is different, but the "majority" of male archers are between 28-30" draw length. These cams are adjustable by 1/2" increments for the draw length.

The Infinite Edge Pro is wonderful for all ages and abilities...which is why we purchased it for our son. If he stuck with it, he'd be able to use it for years!

Absolutely...the limbs max-out at a draw weight of 70#, which is pretty much the standard. It also has a max draw length of 31". I'm 5'11" and my draw length is 29". Each person is different, but the "majority" of male archers are between 28-30" draw length. These cams are adjustable by 1/2" increments for the draw length.

The Infinite Edge Pro is wonderful for all ages and abilities...which is why we purchased it for our son. If he stuck with it, he'd be able to use it for years!
Sounds good I'd like to come get it today. Probably be after 2 o'clock though is that OK?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top