JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can say I got some guns and parts this way that "spaved" me full retail, it does save but its a trap if you dont controll it.
One at a time....

Again...
It really is only a good deal if you have a use for it.

@arakboss...
With all the threads you have posted about :
"I really shouldn't buy any more stuff / I have no idea what to do with my stuff"....
You may want to take a good , long look at yourself and your spending habits.

And ask yourself :
Are they really getting you anything that you truly need , want or use...?
Are your buying habits causing you or others around you harm or hardship...?

Just a suggestion .
Andy

You mean Costco? Outside of gas or hotdogs (just more gas), you always get more than you need.
One has to be diligent about what one purchases, because the sizes are typically double or triple normal retail, if it's not something you will use, it's probably best to pass on it. Milk, eggs, butter, paper and cleaning products are better deals, at least for this family. But is was painful to initiate they cycles necessary to get the supplies in and then plan on their replacements.

Again...
It really is only a good deal if you have a use for it.

@arakboss...
With all the threads you have posted about :
"I really shouldn't buy any more stuff / I have no idea what to do with my stuff"....
You may want to take a good , long look at yourself and your spending habits.

And ask yourself :
Are they really getting you anything that you truly need , want or use...?
Are your buying habits causing you or others around you harm or hardship...?

Just a suggestion .
Andy
In other words….

IMG_2345.jpeg

Reminds me of an exchange I read about.

Wife- check this ridiculously expensive thing I bought! It was on sale!!, and how much I saved on this!

Husband- were you going to buy it, if it wasn't on sale?

Wife- what do you mean?

Husband- I mean, if you were going to buy it anyways, yes.. but if no, then did we really save any money?

:rolleyes:

Back in '89, a common problem for Soldiers stationed in Korea was "going broke by saving money". What were most of the Soldiers spending all their money on you ask.... Mainly Stereo equipment, TV's, VCR's, custom_made shoes/clothing, especially custom-made track suits/shoe combo's.........

Ray

38f6f66597eed180a99fff1e5669bff7.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews