JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Id drill some receivers and hit the backyard. Also known as the new range. Then Mrs Wired would get a workout and I'd make some of that tasty bacon wrapped shrimp on the grill.

Sounds about right.
Come to think of it if we had 3 days warning I'd expect the power to shut down as everyone everywhere walked off the job. Might have to get a generator to run the mill and the Traeger.

And thats really going to be gist of it. NO ONE will be at work. Food looting maybe. Who cares. Not enough time to worry about scoring more stuff. Yeah, its human nature but there would be some "whats the point" going on.

Last Edited:
Come to think of it if we had 3 days warning I'd expect the power to shut down as everyone everywhere walked off the job. Might have to get a generator to run the mill and the Traeger.
AGM battery and a decent inverter would do it.

Just as soon as I wiped out my last dime making the best of the three days, some one would say "just kidding"! (or something to that effect)
I'll just take things as they come, sometimes things don't go as claimed, or planned, every once in a while, in my favor too!

Just as soon as I wiped out my last dime making the best of the three days, some one would say "just kidding"! (or something to that effect)
I'll just take things as they come, sometimes things don't go as claimed, or planned, every once in a while, in my favor too!
A few decades ago, I knew a young farmer--plant-breeder who belonged to a cult that had him totally convinced that the End of Days would be happening so soon it was a waste of time to plant his ordinary huge garden and do his plant breeding work that year. He called me, truly upset, asking for my advice. His family and other fellow cult members were all quitting their jobs and preparing to meet their maker. He loved his gardening and plant breeding. But to do it that year would seem sacrilidgeous as well as useless. What should he do? I knew he financially couldn't afford to stop farming for a year. I didn't believe in his religion, and I didn't think the End of Days was coming. But I also knew better than to try to get him to change his mind about the supposedly soon-to-come appocalypse. It wouldn't work, and it wouldn't be helpful.

So instead I told him a story about the great Jewish philosopher Akiva, Sage of the Talmud, who was born about 50 C.E. and was a farmer. In the story someone says to Akiva "Rabbi, what would you do if one day you were fixing a fence and someone ran up and told you the Messiah was coming?" Akiva says "I would finish fixing the fence. Then I would go to greet my Lord."

It was the right thing to say. The young plant-breeder-farmer loved his chosen work, not just the goals but the process.The Akiva story allowed him to plant his garden as usual without feeling he was being unfaithful. So he did. And he gardened and bred vegetables right up to and through the supposed Appocalypse, which didn't come. And when it didn't come, the cult simply said they made a minor mistake in calculating, and gave a different date. And this farmer continued to believe in the cult along with his friends and family, which apparently is par for the course. But at least he didn't destroy himself economically. Or even lose a season of plant breeding.

Last Edited:
The flat tards on youtube claim the moon be just a light floating across the firmament, so that asteroid thing can't be real. That being said, The Book of Enoch does in fact describe a flat earth and the related path of the sun and moon as they pass through the heavenly gates. I'm sure everyone wanted to know this…lol
The Book of Enoch also describes angels having sex with humans, so I rank its validity right up there with flat tard science. :rolleyes:

Two weeks ago I saw a meteor break up in the atmosphere. It was part of the Orionids Meteor Shower happening this month.

It came in as a large bright spot with a short tail and started splitting up like a horizontal firework. The last part was about 1/10th of the main meteor and there were 8 to 10 smaller ones trailing and dropping away. It was in the west and traveling from south to north.

It was a once in a lifetime event for me. Usually only seen on TV. I was pumped for over a week and my wife hated me for about the same time for missing it. Since we are surrounded by 100 ft fir trees, I was lucky that it started and ended between two large clumps of trees.

I usually always go outside and watch the Perseid meteor shower every summer, but those were only streaks across the sky.
I saw the persied meteor shower in a very remote part of Texas in the winter with no cloud cover and zero light pollution. It was spectacular.

The Book of Enoch also describes angels having sex with humans, so I rank its validity right up there with flat tard science. :rolleyes:
The Book Of Genesis also describes angels having sex with human women, and their offspring were called "Nephilim". It's in the Bible. Genesis 6:2 Other Bible Verses about Nephilim- 1 Chronicles 20:8. 2 Peter 2:4. 2 Samuel 21:20... So much for Enoch's references. Not everything in the Bible is FOSFYI

The Book Of Genesis also describes angels having sex with human women, and their offspring were called "Nephilim". It's in the Bible. Genesis 6:2 Other Bible Verses about Nephilim- 1 Chronicles 20:8. 2 Peter 2:4. 2 Samuel 21:20... So much for Enoch's references. Not everything in the Bible is FOSFYI
Yeah well there's also a whore who really loves big penises and a bald man who got bears to maul the village children for making fun of his bald head, so... there's a lot of weird or outright loony stuff in that bible thing. Personally I think Angel rape sounds like a death metal band :s0056:

Any of it taken literally by educated adults... well, let's avoid thread closure. 😆

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top