JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are great jobs. I am a low level technician. If I didn't know, had to get back to you. Can't tell you, half as much as these people at any meeting or shift pass down, I most likely would be fired.

I'm not even a manager let alone a head of an agency. This is criminal negligence. It's unacceptable.

These are great jobs. I am a low level technician. If I didn't know, had to get back to you. Can't tell you, half as much as these people at any meeting or shift pass down, I most likely would be fired.

I'm not even a manager let alone a head of an agency. This is criminal negligence. It's unacceptable.
Did you just out yourself as the resident fed?

:s0140:

Director Dettelbach in the video pulls down a fair salary, likely greater than $180K.
I'm surprised that a man with a Harvard JD comes across as an unprepared putz, looking like Herman Munster (Fred Gwynne) trying to squeeze an imaginary grape.

Director Dettelbach in the video pulls down a fair salary, likely greater than $180K.
I'm surprised that a man with a Harvard JD comes across as an unprepared putz, looking like Herman Munster (Fred Gwynne) trying to squeeze an imaginary grape.
MV5BNTY1OTBhYzAtODY1ZS00OTE2LTgxMTgtOTRjM2RlMzZkMTk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_.jpg

I know of at least one gun the ATF lost. Probably 2008-09, one of my co-workers in Portland's Edith Greene Federal Building picked up a semi-auto 9mm pistol left in the restroom stall by an ATF player from the floor above ours.

Agent [I would guess]: "Damn, is my face red over here or what?"

It's been years, so he's probably way up in the organization now, if not one of Joe Bidet's "Directors."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top