JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The added benefit to those homemade plates is that human sweat turns them into a nice skin balm that both softens and soothes.

Lulz no idea

I would want to try this with a roll of kevlar fabric instead of fiberglass.

Fun not so fun fact; standard 1980s PASGT vest is made with at least 24-28 layers (plies) of Kevlar fabric. Same material, I think 12-14 layers plus an epoxy resin for the helmets. Technology has improved since then with better epoxies and kevlar/aramid fibers.

I would want to try this with a roll of kevlar fabric instead of fiberglass.

Or variable layers.

Few Kevlar / multiple fiberglass / few Kevlar / multi fiberglass

Would be curious to see if a 1 mm plastic sandwiched in there would help. Just to let some stretch the 1 mm.

Or all of above after ceramic tiles.

Point is to try for inexpensive, lightweight & low bulk. That work. Not so easy...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxRJPVhuxh8

This is something simple and easy to put together and it offers a decent level of protection.
Thx for posting this. This guy does a great job on his videos Imo. Shows the inherent problem with shockwave compared to a regular stocked (including folding stock) shotgun.

Now there is a way to reuse those old boats you see for free on Craigslist! :s0112:

1709581461866.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads