JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up an AR Handguard out of a spare parts bin, didn't think twice about hardware being a pain to track down. Anyone recognize this logo or know where hardware would be available? Aero is very proud of the one they make.

Looks to be a BAR style nut that has screws at 3,6 & 9 O'clock. I wanted to see if anyone recognized this logo so I could try and track down the correct hardware (if cost effective).

Thanks!

IMG_0711.jpeg IMG_0713.jpeg IMG_0712.jpeg

I picked up an AR Handguard out of a spare parts bin, didn't think twice about hardware being a pain to track down. Anyone recognize this logo or know where hardware would be available? Aero is very proud of the one they make.

Looks to be a BAR style nut that has screws at 3,6 & 9 O'clock. I wanted to see if anyone recognized this logo so I could try and track down the correct hardware (if cost effective).

Thanks!

View attachment 1840151 View attachment 1840152 View attachment 1840153
How handy are you? If it were me I'd measure the ID, find a comparable nut, drill and tap holes to match. I like doing projects like that to show my kids that stuff can be fixed, not just replaced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top