JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'll be fine

article-620ff21104bcb.jpg

Sounds like the solution for this Russian created drama is for Ukraine to "aquire" some tactical nukes, ground launched cruise missile variety
ukraine had the third largest nuclear arsenal in the world... they divested under the promise the west would defend them against russia.

he/we dont have anything to do with it
Generally, I'd agree.

BUT, But, but.....so why are we (the USA) sticking our nose into it?

No Blood For SOROS

There's no solid evidence that Trump withheld $250 million in U.S. military aid to Ukraine in a "Quid Pro Quo" scenario. There is, however, massive evidence that the most prominent Democrat politicians in the United States and their Republican quslings were using their government positions to insert themselves into the big-money Ukraine oil and gas market. The tentacles of Ukraine corruption ensnare Barack Obama, Joe Biden, George Soros, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, John Bolton, John Kerry, Mitt Romney, and Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Taken from......

Aloha, Mark

PS.........given America's record. Perhaps, it's just best to say __________ . Yeah......it could happen.

Last Edited:
I guess ol Puddin is testing the FAFO principle.
Sadly enough we have a potato for leader with an inept administration propping up the potato. This wont end well.
I am not a fan of fission/fusion burns.

I'm just glad I don't have small or adolescent children to try and explain our current world to. But, why indeed.
those without children to fear for right now are gonna be much more comfortable people

wws 1-2 were fought on foreign soil, i doubt the mainland US will escape tribulation during ww3

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads