JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rem 870 built from a 3" chamber 12ga 30" Modified Express but with a nice set of Wingmaster stocks With a Duracote Satin Black finish (this is my Duck and Goose gun)
Rem 870 built from a 2.75" 12ga WIngmaster 20" cylinder choke 8rd mag with a vintage set of Wingmaster stocks cut to a 12.5" pull factory Blue finish (bad guys, Rabbits, and other bad guys)
CZ Canvasback O/U 3" 12ga interchangeable chokes (Pheasants, Quail, Grouse, Duck, Geese, Clay pigeons)
Winchester 1897 TD 12ga Full choke 30" (same as the CZ)

Rem 870 built from a 3" chamber 12ga 30" Modified Express but with a nice set of Wingmaster stocks With a Duracote Satin Black finish (this is my Duck and Goose gun)
Rem 870 built from a 2.75" 12ga WIngmaster 20" cylinder choke 8rd mag with a vintage set of Wingmaster stocks cut to a 12.5" pull factory Blue finish (bad guys, Rabbits, and other bad guys)
CZ Canvasback O/U 3" 12ga interchangeable chokes (Pheasants, Quail, Grouse, Duck, Geese, Clay pigeons)
Winchester 1897 TD 12ga Full choke 30" (same as the CZ)
You have to love the 870's! The only thing with the 870, I was never able to master holding in that one piece when trying to put it in after cleaning it. I don't even remember what it was called. It was on the rail with the bolt. I got good enough at it but never mastered it. But the 870 was my first kill on everything I have ever hunted with a shotgun! Good post!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews