JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Im making jigs of all kinds, but this is for all you guys that picked up those cetme kits. Message me here, these ARE polymer, but they are tried and true. Bent my own on it, came out perfect. Black, translucent, hot pink, or any other whacky colors you want. Will trade for weird stuff/spare parts.
Please don't throw your turd in my punchbowl with calling this an illegal build party; we know your builders don't want competition.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Lol wouldn't that be novel. Let me run down to the shop and snap one. I used green, but you can choose any color. It's made with corn plastic.

Pictures?
Sorry for the wait man! This is the one I used. Came out great. I've even seen people using a floor jack and their cars frame rails to bend these flats

IMG_20220225_190421.jpg IMG_20220225_190405.jpg IMG_20220225_190358.jpg

hat else besides you jig do I need to buy to make this work?
Parts kit, receiver flat, feeler gauges, welding capability. I have a welder here in my shop. Hydraulic press, but I have also seen a guy use a bottle jack and sandwich it under his truck's frame rail. Maybe a really strong arbor press would work but again, you could use a hydraulic press at any auto shop supply

Sorry, should have been more specific. Is there anything else I would need to buy to complete the jig. I see some metal bars in your jig. What size of material do I need?
Those are just bolts I cut the heads and threads off that I had laying around. Most people use wood dowels, but this is what I had around. Could even 3d print you dowels instead.

Im making jigs of all kinds, but this is for all you guys that picked up those cetme kits. Message me here, these ARE polymer, but they are tried and true. Bent my own on it, came out perfect. Black, translucent, hot pink, or any other whacky colors you want. Will trade for weird stuff/spare parts.
Please don't throw your turd in my punchbowl with calling this an illegal build party; we know your builders don't want competition.
Do you still have any jigs for a cetme?
Thanks

Ok guys sorry for the delay on shipping these out, I had a catastrophic failure with my printer and I had to consume my other one and buy a new hot end head. Finally have it tuned and running after many late nights after work. Your jigs are coming, I promise.

16547673798397870229131858515425.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top