JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Effective January 1, 2024, all Washington citizens are required to take a safety training class to purchase or transfer any firearm under House Bill 1143. The requirements are similar to the I-1639 training requirement, with a few additional topics. We have offered a free course since July 2019 and have updated that FREE course to meet the requirements of both laws.

The video at the beginning of the class will answer most of the common questions.

The class is presented by the Washington Civil Rights Association and instructed by Sporting Systems and their NRA certified instructor.

What to do:

1. Scan QR Code or Click on Weblink
2. Take Class
3. Save or Print Certificate
4. Present Certificate to your FFL at time of purchase
5. Valid for 5 years

Class weblink www.sporting-systems.com/free-hb1143-training/

Free 1143 Class Flyer.jpg

Sadly 2A has long been considered a privilege. Even a LOT of gun owners are fine with it being treated as a privilege not a right until some new law finally hits them. :(
Sadly most Americans don't have 1/100 the sack that the people who made this country did. Hence, pencil necks who can sick thugs with badges on others are a major problem for this country.

Still, this shouldn't be able to withstand basic constitutional scrutiny. It's denying a right acknowledged in the constitution with a prerequisite of a mandated class. No other right acknowledged by the constitution has such a stipulation.

I don't post much around here anymore, but I'll post this: please support Sporting Systems in Vancouver, as well as Gator's in Kelso. Spend the extra time, drive the extra miles- pass by Sportsman's, wave at Cabela's, give a finger to the correctly named Dick's, and support these guys actually fighting in the trenches for our 2A rights. Yep, we are all super busy and short on time and cash, but there is plenty of buying going on, so consider the extra time and gas money a small sacrifice to do your part. I will be swinging by Bob's in Longview this week, and will be asking them if they are doing anything to support, and hoping they surprise me.
Gun owners are f'ing around and finding out. As we are all witnessing in real time, a handful of likes behind a post of "I will not comply!" is NOT getting the job done.

Effective January 1, 2024, all Washington citizens are required to take a safety training class to purchase or transfer any firearm under House Bill 1143. The requirements are similar to the I-1639 training requirement, with a few additional topics. We have offered a free course since July 2019 and have updated that FREE course to meet the requirements of both laws.

The video at the beginning of the class will answer most of the common questions.

The class is presented by the Washington Civil Rights Association and instructed by Sporting Systems and their NRA certified instructor.

What to do:

1. Scan QR Code or Click on Weblink
2. Take Class
3. Save or Print Certificate
4. Present Certificate to your FFL at time of purchase
5. Valid for 5 years

Class weblink www.sporting-systems.com/free-hb1143-training/

View attachment 1775858
:s0067: for providing this :s0151: :s0094: :s0069:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR