JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
19073.jpeg

That's what it's all about folks, getting people "HOOKED" on fishing...:D:D:D

You know it's a bad year when Ole Cavemen don't get his boat wet until after his May 5th B-day....

I shall get things in order and again post up some open seats. Be ready to get to fishin on a day or two notice....:eek: :p:p:p

Yep, strange times indeed. I am hearing rumors of shrimp and possibly halibut opening up in areas 5-13 in another week or so. I have my fingers crossed.

You know it's a bad year when Ole Cavemen don't get his boat wet until after his May 5th B-day....

I shall get things in order and again post up some open seats. Be ready to get to fishin on a day or two notice....:eek: :p:p:p
Happy birthday!
I hear ya on not fishing right now, it's eating at my spirits!

Happy Birthday, you caveman you.

Thanks Mike.
I generally spend a week surrounding 5/5 Springer fishin at Drano but this year it didn't happen. AND my friend that lives down there got a bigger boat!!!!:s0001::s0001::s0001:

Yeah. Nothing's the same this year ,eh. I/we don't bother with the salmon tag anymore. Two totally dry years, and this is the second year without tags for us. $100.00 for us. I'll buy loading supplies with it instead.

Yeah they are sure making it really easy for us to become out laws aren't they???:s0001:

You talking about the people that don't pay for the privilege? But fish anyway and hope to get away with it? the very few times I did anything, not knowing, I got caught, AND had to pay the fine! Not me, nope!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads