JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:cool:

qPgPod8UIRA9.jpeg

Just move out of the neighborhood and into a sparsely populated rural area. That's what I did and most of my neighbors are gun owners, more self-reliant than most people in the city.

Location, location, location.
Why not both? I can move to a sparsely populated area and have neighbors who remember what this is all about and are willing to act on it. Roof Koreans as neighbors would be just about ideal.

Why not both? I can move to a sparsely populated area and have neighbors who remember what this is all about and are willing to act on it. Roof Koreans as neighbors would be just about ideal.
Maybe - I would prefer Korean farmer neighbors.

Much less worried about riots & crime out here where I am at. More planning to need to raise my own food and barter with neighbors for their crops. Planning to buy my neighbor's tractor and invest in attachments for managing my property - might even setup a garden before I move further out.

If President Kennedy could proclaim "Ich bin ein Berliner!*", you can proclaim yourself a Korean.

* (Note: A filled hole-less doughnut)
That's very topical - he got the gender wrong. :)

(The German language uses male, female and neutral genders. Kennedy meant to call himself - figuratively - a resident of Berlin, but by using the neutral, called himself a donut. They cheered him anyway, which was nice of them.)

Which would cost ~2k if it were not for NFA restrictions, as if it were bought in 1929. Which is exactly my point. Thompsons made today cost ~2k, it is only the historic examples from pre-1984 that cost new car prices.

Or are you going to say "a bottle of wine only cost an hour's wages in 1945. Today a bottle of wine costs as much as a new house!"? No, you would not. You would look at equivalent production today to make that comparison, not a historic example that can never be made again.

You want that meme to be accurate? Say "if you bough 10 Thompsons in 1929 it would have cost you as much as a new house then. If you sole those same 10 Thompsons today you could still buy a new house." But stating it like buying 10 new Thompsons in 1929 is the same as buying 10 new Thompsons today (in house-equivalent dollars) is inaccurate. And yes, buying them new is exactly how these comparisons are understood by most normal people. Trying to say otherwise playing fast and lose with common expectations.

Edit: as to further drive the point home, here is a newish production FA Thompson post sample gun for only $4.5K thus driving home the point that it is indeed only historic, properly papered examples that are priced to 1/10th of new home prices. And even that seems to be overpriced due to the vagaries of the dealer sample market, and how regulation plays havoc with pricing even in a market where you can buy new. Point being it is not really the gun that costs that much, it is the paperwork that comes with the gun that costs that much.
This guy ☝️

20220618_222452576_iOS.jpg

That's very topical - he got the gender wrong. :)

(The German language uses male, female and neutral genders. Kennedy meant to call himself - figuratively - a resident of Berlin, but by using the neutral, called himself a donut. They cheered him anyway, which was nice of them.)
They knew what he was trying to say. It is the thought that counts. Like when my future wife blurted out on our third date, "You're smarter than you look!"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top