JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's see, there's over twice as many deaths from drug overdoses than ALL deaths by firearms (homicides, accidental, and suicides combined).

There's no frantic, virulent call for illicit drug control and keep the borders basically WIDE OPEN, crime is WAY up to almost the highest recorded level in '91, and there are STILL dummies calling for defunding the police, and they take (steal) every opportunity to disarm law abiding citizens, then they underreport citizens successfully defending themselves from violent crimes…

Here is my shocked face.. :eek:

Not really. :rolleyes:

My guess is the deep state FBI was too busy rounding up these lawful protesters to bother telling the truth about good guy's with a gun

Currently watching John Stossel's interview with Edward Snowden (in exile in Moscow). It is chilling. Questions arise regarding President Trump pondering a pardon of Mr. Snowden. If pardoned, he would either not return, or would need George Soros-caliber security.

Nothing new. Crats continuously ignore the fact that 1.67million times, last year alone, that legal firearms where used by law abiding citizens in self defense situations. I guess lives saved don't count... only deaths matter.

Current estimates put the number of privately owned semi-automatic AR pattern rifles in this country at approximate 40-million, and there over 500 BILLION magazine feeding devices (for all SA weapons combined) out there…. if we, (a country approaching a population of 400-million) had a "gun problem" there'd be WAY more than 50k deaths by firearms (more than half are suicide, accidental)……

Adding to @Stomper 's statistics. Not sure if it came up in another thread so apologies if this is a rehash.

The US Sentencing Commission released data this year regarding firearm offenses and it seems to have been swept under the rug. This is the government's own report.

Cliff Notes:
  • 60.6% of firearm offenders in general are twice as likely to have a prior violent offense conviction.
  • 88.8% of firearm offenders were prohibited from possessing a firearm.
  • 32.4% of the prohibited offenders were using a stolen firearm or one with an altered/obliterated serial number.
  • 23.6% of the prohibited offenders were using a prohibited weapon (sawed off shotty, fully auto, etc.).
The WGL lawyer in the video goes more in depth. Skip ahead to 2:32 to miss the advertisement.

Current estimates put the number of privately owned semi-automatic AR pattern rifles in this country at approximate 40-million...
What would really scare the crats is if they actually knew how low that number actually is. Put together all the 80% receiver sales and mom'n'pop CNC outfits together... then let's talk. :s0155:

My friend... he doesn't even qualify under the "gun nutz" moniker, but IIRC he has only 1 rifle that would appear in that 40mil stat. On the other hand, I happen to know he has a minimum of an additional 8 or 9 rifles.

I also know mfg's offer 80% receivers in 5, 10 and 15 packs.... and they seem to sell like flapjacks.

If the true number was known it would reduce the percentage of AR's used in the commission of a crime from minute to barely a "blip".

I guess that wouldn't fit their narrative though, hu.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top