JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Eddi might be a hot head.

1000003098.jpg

1000003099.jpg

That really tells us one of 3 things. 1. The shooter is so inadequately endowed that he "perceived" the other mans junk as a deadly weapon. 2. Some men really are overly endowed and would be perceived as a deadly weapon by most... or... 3. Both men's parents failed to use condoms that would have completely avoided these utter acts of pure stupidity from occurring in the first place.

Kiss your wife and children goodbye while you still can, buddy!

Let me tell you a story 'bout Moreno men
The two jackasses can't keep emotions in
Joe grabs his junk and Eddie fills him with lead
Now Eddie's in jail and Joe's flat dead
--------_---------
The mailman's job will be easier with only one Moreno address to deliver to.

Eh. Just another day of crazy people being crazy. I'm not sad about Joe getting shot or Eddi going to prison which of course will happen. It does, however, make all of us gun owners look bad

Yet another reason not to do drugs. It seems Joe was a d*ck. Hey Eddie, was at work so at least he ain't a scumbag like Joe. To quote Chris Rock, I am not saying it was right, but I understand. Joe's GF is gonna need a new BF to use meth with.

Two things :

Joe died while pulling on his pud.
Just something to consider...when you get a stupid thought in your mind and you want act on it.
Don't be a Joe

Eddi , caught on camera , stated that he was going to murder Joe...
Don't be an Eddi either.
Andy

Holy hell this is messed up all the way around. But this is what happens when law enforcement gets degraded; people decide to take the law into their own hands, often justifiably so. And sometimes the people doing that taking are not the most wonderful people themselves. Clowns all the way around in this one. Where is the button for "I vote everyone involved loses"?

Holy hell this is messed up all the way around. But this is what happens when law enforcement gets degraded; people decide to take the law into their own hands, often justifiably so. And sometimes the people doing that taking are not the most wonderful people themselves. Clowns all the way around in this one. Where is the button for "I vote everyone involved loses"?
The end result is certainly all lose. One idiot is dead, idiot #2 is almost certainly going to end up in prison. People who want to own guns have to know how to control their emotions. When they lose control like this? Things never go well for anyone involved. :s0092:
I had some VERY drunken moron give me a run a couple weeks ago. Middle of the night, watching TV. Motion alarms start going off, I thought it was critters till the fur alarms went off. Look at camera's and see 2 morons walk past my front porch. This is a fenced property so they had to have climbed over. Few later alarm in front again and here comes moron #1 going the other way. I step out, hit him with light. He is VERY drunk, screaming at me he is going to kick my A$$ if I don't turn off light but he is moving fast to the other end of property. So I follow him at distance of 30 ft of so. Keeping him well lit up all the way. Entire time he is screaming about how he is going to really do me in. He did hear me laughing at him a few times as I was talking to Wife back at the house which caused him to get even more animated, but he never stopped moving fast. We get to gate he yells at me am I going to "let him out". I then finally answered him with "are you too stupid to figure out how you got in here?" Another round of threats but he headed to fence, climbed over, fell onto other side of fence where idiot #2 was already waiting. Guessing idiot #2 had gotten spooked at the motion lights and beat feet first. So idiot #1 keep trucking down the road waking up neighbors with his screaming about what he is going to do to me as the is fast walking away. So bottom line, was I armed? Anyone who knows me need not even ask they know. Could I have dropped idiot #1? Well yes, I guess but I chose to not do so since he was not ever stopping to try to make good on his threats.

One is dead so he is done learning anything. Unless there is a LOT more to the story the one who shot the kook is going to end up in prison. Not that it sounds like the world is going to be at any kind of loss for the one who is now dead.
Ahh. Didn't read. I thought the per survived.

But this is what happens when law enforcement gets degraded; people decide to take the law into their own hands
Curious how a non-degraded law enforcement agency could have prevented this...? o_O

Some grown man shows his junk to my kids, I promise my first response is not going to be to call the police. I may yell to my wife or someone else to call, but in the 30 minutes it takes for them to get there, he and I will be having a little "chat"...

Would I shoot him...? Nope... cause I'm not stupid.

Would I wait patiently wait for LEO to arrive and hope the guy is even still around after he violated my children...? Nope...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top