JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We had a saying back in college to rebut those pikers that said they "drank all day" when they really started around 3 in the afternoon or some such BS...

"You can't say you drank all day unless you start first thing in the morning!"
Man, it sounds like civil was an easier major. :s0115:

Ever wonder why there is no "Show Pics of your Glock!!" Threads on boards like this??

I've wondered about a lot of things and even wandered about a bit but I've never wondered about that.

My weapons have no soul or history, nor are they works of art. They are ruthlessly efficient killing tools.

1000003253.jpg

My weapons have no soul or history, nor are they works of art. They are ruthlessly efficient killing tools.
Unless it's actually killed something, how can something be an efficient killing tool? It's like posers that have never been to war claiming they have a thousand yard stare.

Who cares. Glocks are about utility not beauty. As long as there are no threads "show your disgusting and cheap hi points" I'm good. That woudl be the fastest "ignore thread" in history for me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top