JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Sort of...

Buddy of mine sent me an email last week saying that there was an open seat on the city council for the town I live in. It was seat #5, which oversees police and fire.

So I went to the courthouse in Colfax and filed. One other person came in a bit before me and also filed for it, so I will run against him in November.

Should be interesting. Guess I better start researching what the city council actually does, lol.

Sort of...

Buddy of mine sent me an email last week saying that there was an open seat on the city council for the town I live in. It was seat #5, which oversees police and fire.

So I went to the courthouse in Colfax and filed. One other person came in a bit before me and also filed for it, so I will run against him in November.

Should be interesting. Guess I better start researching what the city council actually does, lol.

Well if Seattle is any indication they make things worse and more expensive.

you will be involved in creating policy. Never forget its the people , not the policy, that make it work. Listen to the ground level, top down is a no go for implementing policy......let the departments operate as a decentralized command, let them lead up the chain .......

Last Edited:
I've been getting the minutes of the council meetings emailed to me for a few months and some of the exchanges between the mayor and the police chief are incredibly childish and embarrassing. Seriously sounded like a couple of 10yr olds on a playground arguing.

I've been getting the minutes of the council meetings emailed to me for a few months and some of the exchanges between the mayor and the police chief are incredibly childish and embarrassing. Seriously sounded like a couple of 10yr olds on a playground arguing.
That seems to be the norm with politics these days, childish antics...:eek::D:p

Adult conversations and decisions are out the window...

That right there is why I could never be in a position like that because I would grab the mayor by his tie and Bubblegumslap him then look at the rest of the council and say who's next.:eek:

What about his nuts?

i-see-what-you-did-there-quickmeme-com-22627724.png

Meanwhile, in other Pullman news..........

View attachment 584242

I saw that ad (Pullman Radio.) and I laughed since I never saw an ad like that before on a TALK RADIO website! Maybe after you listen to the bad news and talk radio callers, sigh, the other listeners and radio hosts might need a cup of coffee or a beer if they drink booze.

Cate
Added more.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR