JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Appendix IWB???
Hell yes! Lol.

IMG_3635.jpeg

Miss this one.. What is it?
There's no such thing as "Greater" portland. There is sucky portland, the Really Really sucky portland, and there's parts of portland that are literal Cesspools.

Example of the later. NE 33rd drive in June 2019.

Reasonably current NE 33rd drive in and aerial view. Same place. Be sure to zoom in.

There's no such thing as "Greater" portland. There is sucky portland, the Really Really sucky portland, and there's parts of portland that are literal Cesspools.

Example of the later. NE 33rd drive in June 2019.

Reasonably current NE 33rd drive in and aerial view. Same place. Be sure to zoom in.
Funny!
I guess you're not a fan of wheeler-squealer. He kind' looks more like a Walter Peck.

Not a ONE of them at city hall is worth a terd.
:s0105:
Heading to the clerks office, I gotta get my voters ID so I can finish the CC permit. I wanna put the ad on the glock 19 today. Do you think if I offer them 500 for it is fair? Just to rewind its a 2020 glock 19 compact, 0 fire, never take out, everything complete and its like new or new condition. Let me know so I can post it later.
Gotta run and see you.

Heading to the clerks office, I gotta get my voters ID so I can finish the CC permit. I wanna put the ad on the glock 19 today. Do you think if I offer them 500 for it is fair? Just to rewind its a 2020 glock 19 compact, 0 fire, never take out, everything complete and its like new or new condition. Let me know so I can post it later.
Gotta run and see you.
$500 for a used Glock is kind of high. What Gen is it? Even though it's pretty much new, just remember that new guns can be purchased with a warranty and no transfer fee.

Gotta run and see you.
What gen?

In my opinion $500 is very high. You'll be lucky to get $350-$400. I have a Glock in the classifieds (only 150 rounds down range) for $325 bucks and it hasn't sold yet. Now is not the time to sell. Haha.

Last Edited:
Gotta run and see you.
Sorry, at the place I'm in with our firearms here, and my preferences, you'd need to pay me to take it. Well, maybe not literally.

$500 for a used Glock is kind of high. What Gen is it? Even though it's pretty much new, just remember that new guns can be purchased with a warranty and no transfer fee.
What gen?

In my opinion $500 is very high. You'll be lucky to get $350-$400. I have a Glock in the classifieds (only 150 rounds down range) for $325 bucks and it hasn't sold yet. Now is not the time to sell. Haha.
Its a Gen 5. Sorry I have no idea how they trade for I've never sold any gun. All I know is I bought it on 2020 and never used it at all. This is the picture back in 2020. I hope its still the same for I haven't open this box since then. Basically that's the only reason why because I'm not using it.

1699560709454.jpeg

Mo' betta to just keep it and shoot it. I've had my Gen 4 G-32 on here several times and have only gotten looky-loos. No cash or trade offers. As a reference point I bought a Police turn in Gen 4 G-22 for $300.00 at a gun show. Police turn ins have been back to the factory for new internals. The market for Glocks is pretty soft right now. But their value as a tool can't be underestimated. Shoot it and alot, get good with it then look to the next greatest thing.

Its a Gen 5. Sorry I have no idea how they trade for I've never sold any gun. All I know is I bought it on 2020 and never used it at all. This is the picture back in 2020. I hope its still the same for I haven't open this box since then. Basically that's the only reason why because I'm not using it.

View attachment 1758850
If I were you I'd list at $425-$450 starting out. If you're looking for any trades I'd list those as well. Right now people are trading more than they are buying.

Glocks have flooded the market. And if you're patient you can get them for $250-$300 bucks.

Look at the classified and filter the handgun section to G19s. You'll be able to see what people are asking and how long they have been sitting.

If I were you I'd keep it and carry that over the Taurus. But that's just me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top