JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BirdOfPrey, sounds like a great gun. The more I shoot my .223 Savage the more I am convinced that you took the right path for a .308. It is probably my next gun. For the money, you have a gun for range and field. Everybody has their favorites and fortunately we have enough choices. Thanks for the update. Where do you shoot? I would not mind seeing your gun in action. Sam

I mostly shoot in the northeast region from Vermont to Georgia. My November hunt will be in Vermont for wild boar. I discovered some relatives in Colorado which will probably allow me to shoot on your side of the country. The Savage 10FCP-K in .308 is a well build machine.

wow, were so much alike. All I use is Leupold & i have a 10 fcp-K in .308, you cant go wrong with it. It's a very affordable rifle, shoot my Leupold costed more. As for how it shoots, i usually get around 3/4 moa at 100yds but my buddy gets about 1/2 moa with it, i guess he's a better shot:s0114:

Different 168 gr ammo, as labeled on target, at 100yards. The holes marked with "NO" are 22 caliber.

In order from best to worst grouping:

Fiocchio Exacta
Federal Premium Gold Medal
Black Hills
Prvi Partizan

The smiley faces are about the size of a 5 cents coin diameter.

P.S. OGHITMAN187 where is Lakewood? What state?

.308_target.jpg