JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't seen that particular brand before. I prefer the sandpaper grips or stippling, but that could be a good option for carry pistols, ocular rings, etc.

I haven't seen that particular brand before. I prefer the sandpaper grips or stippling, but that could be a good option for carry pistols, ocular rings, etc.
Prices look a little stiff-$$, hell of a good profit margin with using Cordura fabric sold by the yard . looks like just laser pattern cut 1-K Den, Nylon fabric with an adhesive backing ? , Laser cut melts/cauterize the Edges so the fabric weave won't fray/run .

It Does look Good, and it got that Camo AirSoft Tacticool look sitting in your holster. But it is still just simple nylon 'Fabric ' wrap. It Won't take long to get grimy and looking like crap with Hand sweat and range dirt from hands, if in real life you actually really do go and shoot a lot of pistol.

I LOVE Nylon Cordura, I have cut and sewn many many hundreds of yards of Cordura in my life .. (imho) ..seriously No Way I would run that over my pistol grips.

Prices look a little stiff-$$, hell of a good profit margin with using Cordura fabric sold by the yard . looks like just laser pattern cut 1-K Den, Nylon fabric with an adhesive backing ? , Laser cut melts/cauterize the Edges so the fabric weave won't fray/run .

It Does look Good, and it got that Camo AirSoft Tacticool look sitting in your holster. But it is still just simple nylon 'Fabric ' wrap. It Won't take long to get grimy and looking like crap with Hand sweat and range dirt from hands, if in real life you actually really do go and shoot a lot of pistol.

I LOVE Nylon Cordura, I have cut and sewn many many hundreds of yards of Cordura in my life .. (imho) ..seriously No Way I would run that over my pistol grips.
You're probably right. I can't say that I've ever used cordura fabric in any application where it was aiding in grip. I was just thinking it might be a bit more professional looking variation of "hockey tape", which I've been using for the last month to see how I like it. So far, I don't hate it but I can't say that I've found a major benefit to it that others claim to get either.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews