JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I'm not a customer, but have found useful information related to this discussion, from Attorney Andrew Branca's material.

I'm also not sure if his program is available to WA residents. Could be, it's not insurance, seems more like a retainer.
The program he advocates is CCW Safe who state on their site they have a WA issue - cannot accept new memberships Frequently Asked Quesions (FAQs) - CCW Safe National | CCW Safe Weapon Liability | CCW Safe Defense Attorneys

For personal Defense. Use what the local LEO's use. If you do not, you are at great risk of going to jail.
Reminds me of the case where a person used a 10mm in defense. It was an otherwise good shoot, but he was convicted for use of excessive force.
Aww, come on! I finally found a shirt baggy enough so my .50 Beowulf AR pistol won't print!

As a retired Certified Insurance Consultant of over 3 decades, I was so impressed at the protection and empowerment of this plan that I came out of retirement to get the word out. This plan covers you in all types of life events:
Thank you. I will look into this to see if it's available to Washingtonians, since the guy is in Portland, Oregon.

Last Edited:
I support this action as the WA Insurance Commissioner is politicizing his mandate illegally: Fight Against WA Insurance Commissioner provides options for online donations, or we welcome your phone call at 360-978-5200 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Checks and money orders, marked for "insurance commission fight" are welcome at ACLDNetwork, P O Box 400, Onalaska, WA 98570. Thank you for your wish to help! It is so very heartening to have you standing beside us in such a material way as we undertake this battle.
I will be cutting a check to support this fight.

I noticed that CCW Safe is also embroiled in the action.
Is there no avenue for a Washingtonian to protect him/herself from the ravages of uber-Leftist jurisprudence in the event a law-abiding citizen must defend him/herself with a firearm in this state??? o_Oo_Oo_O

the little .410 pistols might be useful in snake country, loaded with bird shot. More useful than my .38 snubbie loaded with shot-shells? IDK.. Have any real life tests been conducted on this? Inquiring Minds want to know!

Paul Harrell has a few reviews of .410 revolvers.
He doesn't have much to say about them that is positive.

What is on the horizon:
Just talk. But would be a dream come true to have the feds advance charges of aiding these domestic terrorists. Charge the Mayor and council members, then call the rank and file as witnesses against them. I know, won't happen.

Last Edited:
No one want's to be a victim.

I have carried for a long time. There were many times when I wondered if I had the were-withal to use lethal force. Many times I have encountered very aggressive people. The thoughts were racing through my head - Do I have the legal right to use lethal force? Usually, the answer is usually, "NO". And I anguish for months, wondering if I'm wasting my time packing. Because, in a split second, I am required to make a decision that might land me in prison for the rest of my life. Sure, By my personal moral standards, I would like to have ended many people. But we, ultimately, live in a world of Law's. NOTE: If there are no witnesses, Legal Law does not apply, o_O (Sarcasm)

I would like to submit for your consideration this comforting thought. It is unfortunate, but I have been in situations where Lethal force was justified. And this magical thing happened. I KNEW, with no doubt, That lethal force was justified!

The only thing required for EVIL to triumph, is for Good Men to do Nothing. :):):)

During the recent riots in Washington, while a rioter was destroying a police vehicle, he got his hands on the loaded AR15 that was in the vehicle. There was a Ex-Marine reporter in the crowd that immediately withdrew his concealed Glock and disarmed the wrong doer. Hurrah!

Washington State AG Sideshow Bob Ferguson convinced the WA State Insurance Commissioner to follow the lead of Gov. Andrew Cuomo in NY in outlawing the NRA's concealed carry insurance (what Cuomo called "murder insurance" at the time). The WA State Insurance Commissioner upped the ante by outlawing not only the NRA's CarryGuard insurance, but also USCCA's insurance (which I used to have until last October, when it was deemed illegal in my state). Now, ACLDN and CCW Safe are also on the chopping block.

Is there any concealed carry insurance left for Washingtonians at this point??? Just more Leftist overreach and infringement of pro-2A people's rights... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I support this action as the WA Insurance Commissioner is politicizing his mandate illegally: Fight Against WA Insurance Commissioner provides options for online donations, or we welcome your phone call at 360-978-5200 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Checks and money orders, marked for "insurance commission fight" are welcome at ACLDNetwork, P O Box 400, Onalaska, WA 98570. Thank you for your wish to help! It is so very heartening to have you standing beside us in such a material way as we undertake this battle.

I donated $50 to the fight against the WA insurance commissioner. I wish I had the money to donate more. :(

For personal Defense. Use what the local LEO's use. If you do not, you are at great risk of going to jail.
Reminds me of the case where a person used a 10mm in defense. It was an otherwise good shoot, but he was convicted for use of excessive force.

Do you have a link, or know where we can find this? Sounds like a one of those "friend of a friend told me" things - could it happen? sure, but 10mm isn't the megadeath the memes say, I just don't see 10mm getting someone sent to prison when .357 Magnum or .45 Colt has more energy.

The story I heard was that the insurance company must be licensed in the state to sell in the state. My NRA Carry Guard didn't do that so they got cut off at the knees.

I will be cutting a check to support this fight.

I noticed that CCW Safe is also embroiled in the action.
Is there no avenue for a Washingtonian to protect him/herself from the ravages of uber-Leftist jurisprudence in the event a law-abiding citizen must defend him/herself with a firearm in this state??? o_Oo_Oo_O

I had posted earlier that we are still in business gunowner.TheLGuy.com
The story I heard was that the insurance company must be licensed in the state to sell in the state. My NRA Carry Guard didn't do that so they got cut off at the knees.

Both the insurance company Illinois Union Insurance Co. and the agent/producer Lockton Affinity are licensed to do business. The insurance commissioner declared that "They are illegal in Washington state because they insure unlawful activity." Kreidler bans sale of NRA-affiliated insurance, seeks fines of $177,000 | Washington state Office of the Insurance Commissioner

More info at gunowner.TheLGuy.com

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads