JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Christensen Arms
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Selah
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a used Christensen Mesa long range in 28 Nosler. 26" barrel with factory 3 port brake. Trigger tech special trigger adjusted down around 2-2.5lbs. Nightforce 30mm uni-mount, will come with a Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x44. Leupold pictured not for sale separately, but could keep on rifle for $100 more. I will include 2 boxes of ADG brass. About 80 1x and 20 2x. Will include one box of Berger 168gr hybrid hunters. Will come with 2 OAL gauges, Redding type-s match bushing dies, .313 steel bushing, std and VLD seating stem. Also have some Hornady brass 1x, 2x etc. Gun shoots extremely well, and recoil is mitigated well with brake and overall weight. I have plenty of 1/2" targets from various loads with Berger's and ELD-X's. $2000 w/LHT, $2100 w/Mark 4.

Now the fun part. I am located in central WA. I don't travel much so I probably won't be coming to you. Gimme Guns in Selah is my place to go. I will be in Portland this upcoming weekend 4/26-4/28. Not looking for trades, as it is to fund a new rifle build. If buyers have interest, I also have reloading powders for said calibers available separately.

IMG_5343.jpeg IMG_5344.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.