JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Beretta A390 Extrema, Does anyone know if anyone makes a kit to convert it in to a tactical style shotgun? I dont chase the birds anymore and was thinking it would be cool to convert it in to a home defense scatter gun. I believe the shortest barrel I can go with is 18".... Anyone????

I don't know about the add-on, but if it is foreign made, there's some silly law with a minimum of US parts that you have to add.

Last Edited:
I have a Beretta A390 Extrema, Does anyone know if anyone makes a kit to convert it in to a tactical style shotgun? I dont chase the birds anymore and was thinking it would be cool to convert it in to a home defense scatter gun. I believe the shortest barrel I can go with is 18".... Anyone????
Anything can be done. Not sure if you could find an 18" factory tube since these were higher end guns. You could of course just buy another tube and cut it but, these are really nice guns. As long as it's in good shape still may be better to see about trading it for what you want. The Mossberg 930 is a VERY nice auto loading shotgun that comes in several "tactical" configurations. Everyone I hear who has one seems to love it. Maybe see if a local dealer would be able to work some kind of trade for one for you so some bird hunter can have the one you have?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top