JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best AR trigger velocity triggers
Forgot all the suppliers I've used
Ooh Young bolt carriers bestest

Edit; Windham Weaponry the "people" from bushmasters pre Remington buy out
They have carbine and 15" round Al fore ends w/ bbl nut $70 <

Edit; the only barrels I use AR15Performance.com

Last Edited:
I don't generally get all my parts at the same places as I shop all over the place.
I buy parts I find on sale, if I think I'll be doing a build but really not specifically looking but happen upon a GREAT SALE...:p
I get alerts from friends & family for parts of the day...:eek: Sometimes I have to just CD it & not click.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Need recommendations on a buffer and spring for a 300 blackout build.
The unanswerable question ..... depends on how sharp the drill was that day sometimes . I even have two supposed identical barrels that run different buffers
Cover all the options if you really want to tune.at only the cost of an H3
AR-15 Configurable Buffer Kit
These springs are sweet . They have the pressure of an XP spring while bolt closed . Then at the end of the stroke it has less than an XP and sends the bolt back a lot less violent . I've been through all the Wolff and all the Sprinco for small and large fame and they make great springs with a lot of options but the Tubbs is kinda magical .
Tubb Precision AR-15 Stainless Steel Buffer Spring (Fits both Carbine and Standard length stocks)

Need recommendations on a buffer and spring for a 300 blackout build.

Do you already have the receiver extension? I ask because anything I build for myself I'll use an A5 RE from BCM, Magpul, or VLTOR with an A5H2 Buffer and Sprinco Green spring (it changes everything). If you already have a carbine RE my default is a Colt H2 and Sprinco Blue Spring. That's assuming a reasonably ported barrel.

Do you already have the receiver extension? I ask because anything I build for myself I'll use an A5 RE from BCM, Magpul, or VLTOR with an A5H2 Buffer and Sprinco Green spring (it changes everything). If you already have a carbine RE my default is a Colt H2 and Sprinco Blue Spring. That's assuming a reasonably ported barrel.

Just ordered the KAK 2.0 and buffer tube as a combo. The upper is a palmetto state upper with bcg and charging handle that I bought from a member here in the classifieds.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews