JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Update Gone, was traded.

PM trade offers!!! When people comment it may mislead others into thinking a deal was reached if it was not and I dont want to be the annoying guy always saying still available after someone offered something that we couldn't reach a fair agreement.

I have a Lee Enfield and around 300-360 1980s MEN German rounds of ammo for trade (if serious trade pops up I will find exact amount) This is a older import before the ones that have recently came from Africa. Shoots nice and I will honor a C&R license as I hold one as well. For the right trade I will offer the gun and ammo or even something else milsurp I have as I have lots of various things if it's the right trade offered above the value of this gun and ammo. For most it's just the gun or gun and ammo. Open to mainly milsurp guns or C&R guns here are some I thought of with equal value with ammo or without ammo. I'm open to cash if a fair offer is pmed on the gun or gun with ammo. Though I've gotten annoyed with people offering and not wanting to meet up if I say yes that I don't want to deal with that so mainly if cash is offered with a lower value gun I like. For right trade I would throw cash in.

Main Trade considerations:
Russian sks
Russian military makarov
S&w model 17 22lr or pre k22 revolver
Third gen colt detective special
.32 sig p230
Browning Hi power (police or military surplus)
Walther P1
French Manurhin PP
Some c&r s&w or colt .44 or .357 revolvers
Ithaca 37 police special slamfire
west German p226
20 in Winchester 1897
Japanese Katana
Military surplus guns, older police trades, or older firearms. I'm a historian I do like older guns or imported surplus or usgi guns. Part gun part cash is fine too.
Maybe partial trade for some HK g3 parts I want.

There are others I can think of but value would be too unfair to the other person unless cash or other items were added to make it fair. I can trade without the ammo if someone had a gun of equal value or with if the gun is worth more like a imported military russian makarov I would throw in all my ammo for .303 with the Enfield. I mainly want to trade but a fair cash offer would be considered.
Screenshot_20220822-145200_Gallery.jpg 20220822_145152.jpg 20190226_173758.jpg 20190226_173818.jpg 20190226_173644.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
4. All sale ads are required to have a price

All sale ads are required to have the price of the item clearly stated. If an ad has multiple items for sale, the price for each item should be listed in the body of the ad. Ads with a placeholder such as $1 or $1234 will be deleted without notice. Auction style listings are not allowed.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.