JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seriously though, what is a Lifetime Supporter?
@Kruejl :p

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgetpaddedup.co.uk%2F44-thickbox_default%2Fgetpaddedup-ULTRA-CRICKET-JOCK-STRAP.jpg

Well if that's the case, I'm gonna need a different size. I'm going to plead the fifth on which way the size needs to be adjustedo_O

So I'm guessing a Lifetime Supporter is being a Gold or Diamond for a certain number of years?

There is an option to make a contribution to the site that earns lifetime supporter status. It's like $1M or something like that :rolleyes: They used to have a button for it on the site, I think you just have to ask now. I don't recall the actual amount, but there have been a handful of folks that have done it.

There is an option to make a contribution to the site that earns lifetime supporter status. It's like $1M or something like that :rolleyes: They used to have a button for it on the site, I think you just have to ask now. I don't recall the actual amount, but there have been a handful of folks that have done it.

It's still listed under Account Upgrades. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads