JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Prineville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bergara Premier Pro 6.5 Creedmoor including scope for sale. Rifle purchased Spring of 2000, shot less than 20 times. Has a threaded barrel for suppressor. Gun is topped with scope also purchased in Spring, its a Vortex, Viper PST Gen II, 5-25 power, by 50 mm, First Focal Point in MOA. Have boxes for both. I have a few boxes of shells if you want to shoot it prior to buying. Confirmed it will easily shoot less than MOA. Also has bipod attached. Total in this gun is almost $2800, sell for 2100 Cash Firm.

IMG_3291.jpeg IMG_3293.jpeg IMG_3295.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You know I don't know why I didn't put trades on there. I got this set up and didn't do enough research prior to the 6.5 purchase. After buying this gun and handling it yes it can be used for hunting, but I still do hunts that take me a long ways from the truck and this rifle with this stock is a little heavier than I would like. It's tough because the accuracy is great, but I have to have a lighter gun that still has some good accuracy and velocity and knock down power out at 4-600 yards. This one will carry a lot longer than that, but I later learned after my purchase the velocity of a 6.5 maybe isn't quite what I want for a medium/long range multi use gun on deer/antelope/and elk. With that long winded explanation I'm looking for more of a mountain style rifle, and right now I'm leaning towards the 6.5PRC, but I'm somewhat open to calibers and not sold on any particular one. I don't want one that kicks like a mule or one that is too heavy that I wont take out on long trips. I will copy and paste some of the types of rifles I have been looking at, not calibers, but types: Muzzle threads are a plus, but I can have that done after if its the right gun. I also don't need a scope, I will more likely than not be getting a lighter, slightly smaller scope set up also. Thanks -Larry If you have FB messenger I have more pics I can send you on that easier than I can on this site for some reason.
PREMIER MOUNTAIN 2.0 RIFLE
X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Long Range
SAKO 85 CARBONLIGHT/ 85 FINNLIGHT
And even Tikka: T3xLite in Veil and Wideland

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.