JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No Devil's lettuce for this Dog…I am iceberg cool without it.
Lettuce GIF

I'm gonna go ahead and guess alcohol use would be the big winner there.

I'm sure there are plenty of incidents involving Marijuana but alcohol is used by more people and has a tendency to remove inhibitions/increase violent tendencies.

Just my own observations but I've never seen 2 close friends get high and end up fist fighting but I have seen it several times with drinking.
My Mother was killed by a drunk driver back in the mid 80s.

Per UFC, almost everyone in America is "guilty" of something. And yet we elect only the "puffers" not the "inhalers" and proclaim it to be OK! How many "run" those 'orange' lights? It's a common practice here in Boise, where all the "law abiding citizens" have escaped to! As was proclaimed in Basic, "smoke 'em if you got 'em"! What's more dangerous, a 'doobie' or a Big Mac?

Last Edited:
Per UFC, almost everyone in America is "guilty" of something. And yet we elect only the "puffers" not the "inhalers" and proclaim it to be OK! How many "run" those 'orange' lights? It's a common practice here in Boise, where all the "law abiding citizens" have escaped to! As was proclaimed in Basic, "smoke 'em if you got 'em"! What's more dangerous, a 'dobie' or a Big Mac?
Exhibit A.

Per UFC, almost everyone in America is "guilty" of something. And yet we elect only the "puffers" not the "inhalers" and proclaim it to be OK! How many "run" those 'orange' lights? It's a common practice here in Boise, where all the "law abiding citizens" have escaped to! As was proclaimed in Basic, "smoke 'em if you got 'em"! What's more dangerous, a 'dobie' or a Big Mac?
Three federal felonies a day... and that's by design so they can pop anyone they want at any time.

The Doberman of course.

At first I read that as "invisible tranny" and I was like whaaaa?

What good is an invisible transmission...

:)
An invisible tranny could also be interpreted one of two other ways... one, someone who's put the effort in and is just living their life with no outward sign of having been born the other sex--this is probably a "silent majority." The other... well, that combination of mental illness plus the ability to stir up whatever crap they desire unseen is just bowel-loosening SCARY. Thanks for saving me the trouble of getting out the Ex-Lax...

An invisible tranny could also be interpreted one of two other ways... one, someone who's put the effort in and is just living their life with no outward sign of having been born the other sex--this is probably a "silent majority." The other... well, that combination of mental illness plus the ability to stir up whatever crap they desire unseen is just bowel-loosening SCARY. Thanks for saving me the trouble of getting out the Ex-Lax...
Yeah, but if I mean a person, I can't spell it that way or it gets deleted. :) Also I totally meant transmission.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top