JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mr. Wilson faced 115 years in prison until ATF admitted they had the wrong man. This DOJ is wreckless.

:(

GMcc5DkXEAEH-zm.jpg GJmwzzabUAA7XFm.jpg GJ09KzwWsAANW2w.jpg GL83ozwWUAAIwzj.jpg GMDXVnjWgAAvBdS.jpg

Yeah I have heard about that case. Every agent involved in it needs to be tried for perjury and made to personally pay damages to Wilson, before any taxpayer money is touched.

But that will never happen, because federal law enforcement is a mob. Hell, no one involved with this will even face professional repercussions, let alone criminal ones.

and then they wonder why no one trusts them and everyone hates them so much.

The only way this crap will stop is when agents who pull something like this have to pay BIG time. Those who screwed this up should lose their jobs and their pensions. They should be sued to the point they own NOTHING. If this happened just a couple times this kind of sloppy job would come to a screeching halt. I hope the guy gets a HUGE payout for this. Sadly the ones who should have to pay will get a promotion for being morons. :mad:

Everyone fist pounds their chests to support 'law enforcement" until this type of bullisht comes out then suddenly it's just 'those people' or 'that agent' when it's the whole structure that needs a reform.

Back the blue till it happens to you. - right? How's mink oil taste?

Let the hate on me begin. I have popcorn.

High thrones will never pay out for their misdeeds.

Everyone fist pounds their chests to support 'law enforcement" until this type of bullisht comes out then suddenly it's just 'those people' or 'that agent' when it's the whole structure that needs a reform.

Certainly can't speak for all but, I am SUPER PRO 2A. This is the reason I am VERY pro morons who screw up using a gun get hammered. The few morons are used to blanket all of us. For the same reason I am SUPER pro Cop. This is why I also want to see the few who pull crap like this HAMMERED big time. The few bad are used by people like you to paint them all as bad. From what I have seen in life almost every gun owner who is anti cop is also someone who should NOT be allowed to own a gun. Most of them hate Cops because they can't seem to live in society and are always in some kind of trouble. Trouble which of course is always some Cops fault when they are caught. :s0092:

I'm married to a retired LEO. I think most folks here are very strong supporters of our local police, city, county, and even state. It's the Feds that seem to always be the ones creating huge problems. Do you still trust our DOJ? I certainly don't.

Certainly can't speak for all but, I am SUPER PRO 2A. This is the reason I am VERY pro morons who screw up using a gun get hammered. The few morons are used to blanket all of us. For the same reason I am SUPER pro Cop. This is why I also want to see the few who pull crap like this HAMMERED big time. The few bad are used by people like you to paint them all as bad. From what I have seen in life almost every gun owner who is anti cop is also someone who should NOT be allowed to own a gun. Most of them hate Cops because they can't seem to live in society and are always in some kind of trouble. Trouble which of course is always some Cops fault when they are caught. :s0092:
I am mostly pro LE, but within reason. They are human too, with their own vices and foibles, and they need their own checks and balances.

And that is where the trust comes in. In general the more local a LEO is the more I trust them. They are closer to their communities and face more social repercussions if they fail. By the time you get up to the Federal level all trust is gone. You can argue that there are good agents that high up but I argue that a huge part of being a good agent is calling out and removing bad agents, and I just do not see that at the highest levels. Why? Because you have to "play along to get along" at those levels and everyone seems to have learned to keep their mouth shut.

For the record I think that is bad.

The Federal law enforcement apparatus has managed to excise basically all checks and balances and now operate as they see fit, and who cares what anyone else thinks. If you can work well enough with those monsters to keep your badge I cannot see any reason I should give you any trust at all.

I am mostly pro LE, but within reason. They are human too, with their own vices and foibles, and they need their own checks and balances.

And that is where the trust comes in. In general the more local a LEO is the more I trust them. They are closer to their communities and face more social repercussions if they fail. By the time you get up to the Federal level all trust is gone. You can argue that there are good agents that high up but I argue that a huge part of being a good agent is calling out and removing bad agents, and I just do not see that at the highest levels. Why? Because you have to "play along to get along" at those levels and everyone seems to have learned to keep their mouth shut.

For the record I think that is bad.

The Federal law enforcement apparatus has managed to excise basically all checks and balances and now operate as they see fit, and who cares what anyone else thinks. If you can work well enough with those monsters to keep your badge I cannot see any reason I should give you any trust at all.
Nicely said and oh so very true

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads