JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Catch and release.
I called the cops on him. They came and talked to him for roughly 10-15 seconds then left. He went on attacking stuff. Right before the cops came he had a steel pipe attacking bus shelter. Tri met police or whatever came befor police did. That guy also did nothing and left. If they are "having a mental crisis" it's Carte Blanche to do anything they want m, including violence, destroying property, breaking into homes. They won't be prosecuted (or even arrested in most cases). The one guy was arrested and released 38 times. He kept going to to woman's apartment and going through her underwear and threatening her.

I called the cops on him. They came and talked to him for roughly 10-15 seconds then left. He went on attacking stuff. Right before the cops came he had a steel pipe attacking bus shelter. Tri met police or whatever came befor police did. That guy also did nothing and left. If they are "having a mental crisis" it's Carte Blanche to do anything they want m, including violence, destroying property, breaking into homes. They won't be prosecuted (or even arrested in most cases). The one guy was arrested and released 38 times. He kept going to to woman's apartment and going through her underwear and threatening her.
And they're breeding. There's more and more of them all the time. They did more for these people back 100 years ago. Granted, some of the things they did to people was terrible. But now they do nothing for them, or the public, and that might be even worse.

I know these responses are in jest but come on guys. If she was your sister, cousin, daughter, ex (well maybe not that), then maybe you'd show some compassion, not talk about running her over. She's messed up and caused damage to some cars, it sucks but she needs help. Mentally ill people are just people.....
Hopefully she gets help but with how crappy our mental health system is, probably not.
Horsesh!+ .
That pause when she saw her mistake showed that she's plenty cognizant .
That's my beef with %80 of the trash running around " acting" crazy, they are just spoiled and retarded.

And they're breeding. There's more and more of them all the time. They did more for these people back 100 years ago. Granted, some of the things they did to people was terrible. But now they do nothing for them, or the public, and that might be even worse.
What gets me is a person can go from being able to fit in society to "insane" ina short period of time with the new meth. So just because they do drugs they are now not responsible for their actions? I say BULLbubblegum. Liek this CA woman who fatally syltabbed her boyfriend 108 times and released because she was high on Mary Jane. "Oh it's not her fault, the marajuana made her do it". It's bullbubblegum that brain dead snowflakes lap up.

Looks like Portland has turned into the the map for Far Cry 5, complete with cracked out fanatics.
It's like pre-running the end times living in Portland. You get an out of towner and they'll mag dump their console if an acorn.. I mean starbucks sippy cup tips over they're so wound up thinking they're going to die if they cross some imaginary boundary all day long on the internet.

I forsee our overlords clothing these scaliwags in clothes that exactly resemble a traffic barrel.

I know these responses are in jest but come on guys. If she was your sister, cousin, daughter, ex (well maybe not that), then maybe you'd show some compassion, not talk about running her over. She's messed up and caused damage to some cars, it sucks but she needs help. Mentally ill people are just people.....
Hopefully she gets help but with how crappy our mental health system is, probably not.
The issue isn't the damage to vehicles. It's that she was demonstrating intent to harm others, and doing so with a deadly weapon. When a person presents an imminent threat of death or serious bodily harm to you or others, you are justified in using force, up to and including deadly force, to stop the threat. Their mental state is irrelevant.

Obviously the people in vehicles would have a harder sell with a jury. The threat to them was still pretty easily articulable, but the car gives them protection and a path of escape, so it could go either way. I think a pedestrian would have more than enough justification to shoot her.

The issue isn't the damage to vehicles. It's that she was demonstrating intent to harm others, and doing so with a deadly weapon. When a person presents an imminent threat of death or serious bodily harm to you or others, you are justified in using force, up to and including deadly force, to stop the threat. Their mental state is irrelevant.

Obviously the people in vehicles would have a harder sell with a jury. The threat to them was still pretty easily articulable, but the car gives them protection and a path of escape, so it could go either way. I think a pedestrian would have more than enough justification to shoot her.
It's everywhere. Always carry. Some years ago a couple went for a morning walk in Lake Oswego. When they got back to their unlocked house, a murderbum was inside with a just recently stolen from a dojo sword..he killed the man, I forget what happened to the wife.

1715471868101.png

Aloha, Mark

Damn if it was not funny as hell seeing her get a taste of Bear Spray. This sadly is the kind of kook who will end one of two ways. She will attack and kill someone so the law will finally have to lock her up, or some poor guy will have to shoot her when she comes after someone who can't get away. Then the same law who allowed her to roam free will want to come down the the poor person who shoots her. :(

Horsesh!+ .
That pause when she saw her mistake showed that she's plenty cognizant .
That's my beef with %80 of the trash running around " acting" crazy, they are just spoiled and retarded.
THAT! Right there! A LOT of these kooks can suddenly control themselves when pain is applied. Many of them do crap like this because they have been years with people making excuses for them.

There's a distinct difference between mentally ill people who can be helped, and self inflicted chemically brain fried mentally ill people.

If you don't know how to tell the difference, work in an ER. For a day.

ALL OF MY EMPATHY IS USED UP AT WORK.

She should be in a State Hospital. However KEN'S & KAREN'S like yourself voted to close them up. Decades ago. You remember, for the patients well being & all...

I was at one of the Voodoo Donuts years ago to take some relatives when they visited at their request. Voodoo Donuts only takes cash, so it attracts all kinds of street urchins in droves looking for handouts from tourists exiting and eating around the establishment. When I was there, the crazies started getting rowdy which prompted the police to show up in short order, and what I found fascinating is that as soon as they showed up and started leisurely strolling around the crazies all scurried off as quickly as they could like cockroaches when the kitchen light comes on.

There's a distinct difference between mentally ill people who can be helped, and self inflicted chemically brain fried mentally ill people.

If you don't know how to tell the difference, work in an ER. For a day.

ALL OF MY EMPATHY IS USED UP AT WORK.

She should be in a State Hospital. However KEN'S & KAREN'S like yourself voted to close them up. Decades ago. You remember, for the patients well being & all...
If you don't like what i say, fine. But if you think you know my politics and call me a "Ken or Karen" because i care a little about human life you can just piss off.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads