JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In fairness, you don't know a lot of things! :D
200.gif

I like the 10MM and I like the 6.8 spc, so yes I would like a 16" heavy barrel for the Ar-15 in 400 Legend. just need Barnes or Makers to start making a 200 - 240 gr bullet for it Bengal is making a 240gr hard cast already.

Only benefit to this round that I can see is if you live in a state which doesn't allow hunting with necked cartridges and limits the size of the cartridge case. I think .360 buckhammer is the other new one for that same restricted hunting purpose.

If using for big game the .400 legend is only good for 225 yards if you use the 1000 fpe rule, whereas something like a .308 doesn't drop to 1000fpe until 575-625 yards or so. Seems to me that this cartridge makes no sense in a non restricted state.

Last Edited:
I am waiting for 500 Legend. The legend to beat all legends.
Like, does it have to be 500 Legend, or just a .50 straight walled cartridge? Because there are a few of those already (.50 Beo, 500 Auto Max).

As for me I can say I am happy to have another big bore AR cartridge. I would honestly take one in all the major calibers, from .35 cal all the way up to .50. And I want a variation in straight walled and bottleneck, just to make sure all the bases are covered.

Like, does it have to be 500 Legend, or just a .50 straight walled cartridge? Because there are a few of those already (.50 Beo, 500 Auto Max).

As for me I can say I am happy to have another big bore AR cartridge. I would honestly take one in all the major calibers, from .35 cal all the way up to .50. And I want a variation in straight walled and bottleneck, just to make sure all the bases are covered.
Small bores want love to. 7mm Legend

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads