JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just picked up THREE suppressors today! Submitted all three on Tuesday at 3pm through SilencerShop, as an individual. Received the ATF approval for all three at the same time - at 6:45am this morning!!!

So that would be 1 day, 15 hours, and 45 minutes from submitting the Form 4 to the approval email with stamp!!

Incredible times! Have purchased 6 suppressors in the last two weeks . . .

View attachment 1853010
Holy moly that's awesome!

I just picked up THREE suppressors today! Submitted all three on Tuesday at 3pm through SilencerShop, as an individual. Received the ATF approval for all three at the same time - at 6:45am this morning!!!

So that would be 1 day, 15 hours, and 45 minutes from submitting the Form 4 to the approval email with stamp!!

View attachment 1853010
How did you submit electronically obviously but did you use a kiosk ?

View attachment 1853010
Jerk.

Damnit, I bought from my local shop and got lied to. They had the same suppressor in stock at the local shop and told me that the wait would be the same if it was purchased through SS. Well, two weeks later, I'm still waiting to certify as they don't have it in hand yet, waiting on their form 3 still. Then waiting for it to ship to the store, then waiting for my "quick" approval. I've bought well over $10k from this local store since I moved here four years ago and am pretty disappointed in his "white lie" to me. This BS story is going to cost him more money than he thinks, at least from me.

How did you submit electronically obviously but did you use a kiosk ?
The trick is to find a local dealer who has the suppressor in stock on site at the store, and is also a SilencerShop authorized dealer with a kiosk. You purchase the can they have onsite, pay for the tax stamp, and then they process it through their/your Silencer Shop account. Meaning you dont have to buy the can directly from SilencerShop. They can still use the kiosk and account to process it, even if you bought it from the dealer directly. You set up your SilencerShop account, do the fingerprint scan and photo etc. It also walks you through how to set up your ATF account, and all this can be done online or even on your phone as you are standing there!

If you order through SilencerShop directly, there is going to be a delay, because in order for them to ship the suppressor to the store, they have to first submit a Form 3 and have that clear. Form 3s are running 10-14 days right now. Obviously if your local shop doesnt have what you want, you may need to do that, but i was able to find 6 that I really wanted in stock at various local dealers. Shop around, many still have some good stock.

Many dealers can also processes everything remotely- some of the stores i bought from were in Portland, and I live in Salem. So once SilencerShop preps the forms, you and the dealer find a time to log in together, do a 'remote' session, and get the Form 4 certified and submitted. Then once it comes back, both of you get the email, as well as you can track the status of it through your SilencerShop account.

BTW- two weeks ago i had ZERO idea how this process worked. Fast forward two weeks, and I now have SIX cans and more planned. If stupid me can do it than anyone can do it!! ;-)

The trick is to find a local dealer who has the suppressor in stock on site at the store, and is also a SilencerShop authorized dealer with a kiosk. You purchase the can they have onsite, pay for the tax stamp, and then they process it through their/your Silencer Shop account. Meaning you dont have to buy the can directly from SilencerShop. They can still use the kiosk and account to process it, even if you bought it from the dealer directly. You set up your SilencerShop account, do the fingerprint scan and photo etc. It also walks you through how to set up your ATF account, and all this can be done online or even on your phone as you are standing there!

If you order through SilencerShop directly, there is going to be a delay, because in order for them to ship the suppressor to the store, they have to first submit a Form 3 and have that clear. Form 3s are running 10-14 days right now. Obviously if your local shop doesnt have what you want, you may need to do that, but i was able to find 6 that I really wanted in stock at various local dealers. Shop around, many still have some good stock.

Many dealers can also processes everything remotely- some of the stores i bought from were in Portland, and I live in Salem. So once SilencerShop preps the forms, you and the dealer find a time to log in together, do a 'remote' session, and get the Form 4 certified and submitted. Then once it comes back, both of you get the email, as well as you can track the status of it through your SilencerShop account.

BTW- two weeks ago i had ZERO idea how this process worked. Fast forward two weeks, and I now have SIX cans and more planned. If stupid me can do it than anyone can do it!! ;-)
Quit buying up all the suppressors. There is like none in stock anywhere now.

Thank you for the info I have just been ordering and waiting no more being a schlep for me !

Maybe he sent them the postage stamp version instead of the full resolution one.
My ATF agent be like
1711683105204.png

View attachment 1853010
YEAH??? WELL, you can lick my balls......🤣🖕

My buddies response.....🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1853146
Here, send him this family photo pic i just took of my new suppressors, all pretty and lined up in a row ;-) The three approvals were the Silencerco Hybrid 46M, Rugged Obsidian 9, and Rugged Mustang. The 4th one, the Rugged Obsidian 45, was purchased and completed last week- took THREE whole days for that one. I mean, come on ATF, THREE days???? Get your act together, that wait was terrible, took forever . . .;-)

I have one more can I put the Form 4 in yesterday, for a Dead Air Wolverine. I am very hopeful after todays am approval that i will be woken up again to another approval!! ;-)
IMG_6930.jpeg

Here, send him this family photo pic i just took of my new suppressors, all pretty and lined up in a row ;-) The three approvals were the Silencerco Hybrid 46M, Rugged Obsidian 9, and Rugged Mustang. The 4th one, the Rugged Obsidian 45, was purchased and completed last week- took THREE whole days for that one. I mean, come on ATF, THREE days???? Get your act together, that wait was terrible, took forever . . .;-)

I have one more can I put the Form 4 in yesterday, for a Dead Air Wolverine. I am very hopeful after todays am approval that i will be woken up again to another approval!! ;-)
View attachment 1853184
Screenshot and sent....bubblegumer I might add! LOL

View attachment 1853184
I got 3 Dead Air Wolverines, 1 Obsidian 9 and a Laugo Alien can in jail......

View attachment 1853184
He bubbleguming HATES you right now BTW!!! 🤣🤣🤣.....I think it's hilarious

Screenshot_20240328-215245_Message+.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA