JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got this years ago with the intention of setting it up with a Form 1 suppressor, but after the rules around Form 1's changed 2 years ago this one has drifted off my To-Do list and I've moved on to other interests
The birdcage flash hider is on something else these days and it's got a random 30 cal QD mount on there as a thread protector, IIRC the manufacture disco'd this QD system years ago and with these handguards if you want to run a suppressor you need a long mount, if you want I can dig up my old records and let you know which one, but all that stuff went down the road about 2 years ago.
The non factory loaded ammo is sold as components and I make no specific claim on how well the Nosler Zombie Glow Tip bullets will work on actual zombies, but they are pretty cool! I think I have loaded about 10 of them, the box is pretty full, but to be safe and because I don't feel like counting, I'm calling the open box at 75.
The SBA brace was a sloppy fit when I got it so I hit the tube and the inside with some contact cement spray which worked better than I expected! I got it about 3/4 the way on and it froze up, I managed to get it squared up but it's stuck there. If you don't like that I have a non painted SBA 3 (the adjustable kind) I'll swap out.
Or, yeah, I painted it :s0112: which I know will be an issue for some folks, but nothing stopping you from painting it the way you want it or hitting it with some bug spray with DEET to strip it off
Here's a breakdown on how pricing

ALSO: My work gets me all over town and sometimes outside of PDX metro, so I'm happy to meet up in a place convenient to both of us, but sorry, no sales in WA.
The price in the brackets is the (new) price, the one in bold after that is how I priced it

Hornady Custom Grade 2 die set ($47.95) $30.00
3 - Lancer 300 BLK 30 rnd mags, one NIB ($15.99) $8.00 ea - $24.00
2 - MagPul non-windowed P-Mags ($12.49) $7.00 ea - $14.00
105 - Mixed S&B 124 gr and MagTech 123 gr factory ammo $0.85 ea - $89.00
360 pieces once fired or "once fired converted" brass $0.20 ea - $72.00
50 - sold as components only info listed but not guaranteed $0.50 ea - $25.00
2 x 50 ct Barnes 110 gr Tac-Tx FB $0.85 ea - $85.00
275 ct - Nosler 110gr Varmageddon Zombie Glow tip factory seconds $0.40 ea - $110.00
Streamlight 88066 ProTac Rail Mount HL-X 1000-Lumen ($125.00) - $80.00
Atlas S-One M Lok-handguard 7.3" ($150.00) $75.00
Mas Defense 7.5" 300 BLACKOUT 1X7 4150 CRMOV MELONITE NITRIDE barrel ($109) $75.00
Mas Defense BCG, charging handle & gas block ($?.??) - $75.00
Aero slick side upper ($75.00) $50.00
Pistol buffer and spring - $25.00

Total - $825.00
(rounded down $4.00 ;) )

Now $700.00 cash

Not much I'm looking for in the way of trades right now, but if you have a non-plastic pistol or a not-a-tactical-shotgun or not fishing stuff in mind feel free to send me a PM

300BLK package 01.jpg
300BLK package 02.jpg
300BLK package 03 (1).jpg
300BLK package 04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Found a photo of the parts I had for my Form 1 build, the muzzle device I had on there was a Griffin Hammer comp and the tube mount was an extended mount from Super Precision Concepts. SPC is closed but I know the guy that ended up with the parts so I could help source that part if you wanted or there are other choices like this one from Ecco machine

Or you could use a different MD and go with something like this one and use a Cherry Bomb MD

300BLK package 08.jpg

Feel free to hit me up with cash offers :)

For the next week you can find me in Cornelius tomorrow, Vernonia and Forest Grove on Sat the 6th, St Johns the morning of the 9th and NE Salem on Wed the 10 :)

I still think my price is fair, but if you have a different cash number in mind feel free to shoot me a PM :s0093:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top