JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been loading 300 blk for a while both sub and supersonic but have always stayed with 110 - 125gr for supers and 220 -240gr for subs, anyways just was reading that the 150gr speer bullet that is made for the 300 blk is a great bullet and so I bought a couple boxes to try and was wondering if any one else has shot them ?

Hmmmm...

Well, let's see, I'm reloading Hornady 150 gr FMJ BT with 14.8 gr of IMR 4227 using Winchester Small Rifle Primers, with a stated velocity of 1,700 FPS.

Can't tell ya the actual velocity cause, I ain't got one of them chemograph thingies... But I can tell you, they cycle my 7.5" AR pistol without a hitch and off hand I've gotten 2"-2.5" groups at 50 yards. When I don't rush it...

Keep in mind this is my very first foray into rifle caliber reloading, so I really don't know that the heck I'm doing...

:eek:

Not really...

I'm going to shoot them out of my Ruger ranch bolt action for hunting, I've got an 8" barreled AR that I'm running 110 V-max out of.
vENCYuc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top